Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Just so you all know that if you leave your Crocs out in the sun in Moab, they will shrink. I use Crocs for around the camp site. I left mine out while we were out running trails. My size 16 Crocs turned into a size 9 in one hot day. The good thing is I called Croc customer service and inquired about them srinking, they asked me to send them a picture of them. I did right while I was on the phone with them, and they sent me a new pair. It was about a 5 minute call. Basically a shout out to great customer service. The Crocs were on my porch before I got home from my wheeling trip.

I still wedged my toes into them and wore them as best as I could the funny thing is they made fart sounds as I walked with each step. causing laughter all over the campground.
My dad wears crocs. The insulated ones, and the leather top ones. I have friends that wear them. The new designs don't look as terrible, I like that they float, and they used to do a lot of charity stuff with a portion of their profit. I just don't like em. Too cushy. Hurts my feet. I'm used to walking barefoot.
More power to ya though.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I forgot to mention it, but we adopted a cat yesterday. Her name is K.P. not sure why. She's super sweet, and we're told she's a good mouser. Currently tryin to get the dog's to accept her as part of the house. So far, she has free run of the two bedrooms, and supervised use of mom and dad's room. It's a slow process.
Pictures when I can get her to sit still.

Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 44D731CA-5C68-4A51-84B3-0C4514139771

Last night’s treat.

Along with Bear’s BBQ that I neglected getting pictures but not devouring.
Cheers! I was in CT a year or so ago. Had a few good brews from CT and MA

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot to mention it, but we adopted a cat yesterday. Her name is K.P. not sure why. She's super sweet, and we're told she's a good mouser. Currently tryin to get the dog's to accept her as part of the house. So far, she has free run of the two bedrooms, and supervised use of mom and dad's room. It's a slow process.
Pictures when I can get her to sit still.
They will come around. Last night, Cooper and my cat were playing "tag" a bit. Basically, Cooper would run up to Gemma and sniff at her...to which Gemma would tag him on his nose. I don't think any claws were bared as Cooper didn't howl in pain. LOL He is SUCH a PUSS!!!

And then later, Gemma was sitting on the back of the couch watching my California King Snake move around its enclosure.

But, the best is when you are sitting on the toilet and she barges into the bathroom to sit on the tub next to you demanding attention.

Gemma is a strictly indoor cat but she could go outside, if she really wanted to. We have a dog door to the deck so she could go exploring, but she has never really showed much interest in going out.

Speaking of mice, my house backs to some woods and every winter, I would get mice. I would set traps, catch a few, but there were always more. One night, sitting in the basement (suspended ceiling tiles, light diffuser panels under florescent lights hanging from the rafters...(this has been fixed now)), I saw a small mouse run across the light diffuser panel. But, since bringing in the big ball pythons into the house...7 years ago...we have not seen a sign of a mouse...much less an actual mouse.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
To be perfectly honest, I'll put up with a total mouse infestation before I have any snake in the house.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Here's a puzzle...there's been a thread running in Politics about covid and masks, and I posted to it. Now, it shows in the list of recent posts, but if I click on it, I get "not found". Have I bern banned from it, or what?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a puzzle...there's been a thread running in Politics about covid and masks, and I posted to it. Now, it shows in the list of recent posts, but if I click on it, I get "not found". Have I bern banned from it, or what?
I can see your posts in there.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I can see your posts in there.
I can see the thread listed and that you posted, but cant go to the thread. Weird.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I can see the thread listed and that you posted, but cant go to the thread. Weird.
Interesting. I didn't post, but liked one of yours.

If I post in there, its going to be a fight...

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
They will come around. Last night, Cooper and my cat were playing "tag" a bit. Basically, Cooper would run up to Gemma and sniff at her...to which Gemma would tag him on his nose. I don't think any claws were bared as Cooper didn't howl in pain. LOL He is SUCH a PUSS!!!

And then later, Gemma was sitting on the back of the couch watching my California King Snake move around its enclosure.

But, the best is when you are sitting on the toilet and she barges into the bathroom to sit on the tub next to you demanding attention.

Gemma is a strictly indoor cat but she could go outside, if she really wanted to. We have a dog door to the deck so she could go exploring, but she has never really showed much interest in going out.

Speaking of mice, my house backs to some woods and every winter, I would get mice. I would set traps, catch a few, but there were always more. One night, sitting in the basement (suspended ceiling tiles, light diffuser panels under florescent lights hanging from the rafters...(this has been fixed now)), I saw a small mouse run across the light diffuser panel. But, since bringing in the big ball pythons into the house...7 years ago...we have not seen a sign of a mouse...much less an actual mouse.
Farm land here. Hay fields in most sides, and the woods ain't far. Mice, and even ears, have always been a problem for homes in the area. Especially if you have a crawlspace. Some repellents work, but not once fall/winter hit. Hopefully the presence of the cat will help reduce their urge to invade.
Dad, and Dale are very anti snake. Lol
Sponsored