Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
So, got some disturbing news last night. It seems the wife of the couple selling the house has suddenly decided to not sign the closing package for escrow. All along they have both been signing all the docs but now everything is halted. No clue what's going to happen but the drop dead date is Monday the 26th. After that, they are in breach of contract.

My realtor is drafting a very stern letter about the ramifications of this in hopes that it allows us to finish this transaction. I want the house, not money due to failed contract. It's just not making any sense this late in the game.

Please send good vibes.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
So, got some disturbing news last night. It seems the wife of the couple selling the house has suddenly decided to not sign the closing package for escrow. All along they have both been signing all the docs but now everything is halted. No clue what's going to happen but the drop dead date is Monday the 26th. After that, they are in breach of contract.

My realtor is drafting a very stern letter about the ramifications of this in hopes that it allows us to finish this transaction. I want the house, not money due to failed contract. It's just not making any sense this late in the game.

Please send good vibes.
:please:

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Give us an address. Rick and I will drop by and reason with them. Right Rick?
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) mossber

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0

Please send good vibes.
Aw man, I am so sorry to hear this. This totally sucks.
Sending all kinds of good vibes and more your way.
Just know your Jeep family is here to kick some ass if needed.
Sponsored