Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, but unfortunately no :(
bummer! The market here is kind of flubbed up because of the beltway construction. Several of the houses in my neighborhood have been demolished...
Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
bummer! The market here is kind of flubbed up because of the beltway construction. Several of the houses in my neighborhood have been demolished...
That sucks :(
We're looking mostly in Stokes. But we've spread out our search to include counties on either side, but not in WS.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That sucks :(
We're looking mostly in Stokes. But we've spread out our search to include counties on either side, but not in WS.
Stokes County is good, just not much there as far as places to live. State Parks are a perk though!

Mount Airy is a spectacular small town if you're looking for that type of living. Not to mention all of the Andy Griffith themed everything...

STAY AWAY FROM DAVIE COUNTY! It may look nice but unless you're a local you're going to get shat upon by the sherriff... :asshat:

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Stokes County is good, just not much there as far as places to live. State Parks are a perk though!

Mount Airy is a spectacular small town if you're looking for that type of living. Not to mention all of the Andy Griffith themed everything...

STAY AWAY FROM DAVIE COUNTY! It may look nice but unless you're a local you're going to get shat upon by the sherriff... :asshat:
on a vacation down to Savannah we had to make a special trip to Mt Airy because of my wife's love of the Andy Griffith show. It was a cool little side trip. We also had to stop in Durham and Chapel Hill (wife a Duke fan and son a Tar Heel fan).

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Decided I'm going to take the rest of the week off. Got to drop Graybeard off this afternoon at the dealer. Whatever rental they give me with any luck will go up the 395 for a few days. But would rather have Graybeard up north :swear::crying: :(.

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Decided I'm going to take the rest of the week off. Got to drop Graybeard off this afternoon at the dealer. Whatever rental they give me with any luck will go up the 395 for a few days. But would rather have Graybeard up north :swear::crying: :(.
I was supposed to this week, too, but canceled due to fires and lack of fall color at this point.

Have fun!

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
I was supposed to this week, too, but canceled due to fires and lack of fall color at this point.

Have fun!
That's what I'm waiting on. If they open the forests on the 1st. There's places I can fish but a couple of my secret spots(or not so secret) are closed at the moment.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
That's what I'm waiting on. If they open the forests on the 1st. There's places I can fish but a couple of my secret spots(or not so secret) are closed at the moment.
pssst, if there's a worn path to it, it's no secret!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1601310741025

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
on a vacation down to Savannah we had to make a special trip to Mt Airy because of my wife's love of the Andy Griffith show. It was a cool little side trip. We also had to stop in Durham and Chapel Hill (wife a Duke fan and son a Tar Heel fan).
I was about to say that was quite a diversion.. but then again it shouldn't be that far out of the way from Ohio to Savannah.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
I was about to say that was quite a diversion.. but then again it shouldn't be that far out of the way from Ohio to Savannah.
most direct would've been 75 - 40 - 26 - 95.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1601311478111

but we ended up the route below. spent the night in Chapel Hill. passed right by Feyettenam.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1601311678185

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0

:surprised:Wow, that sucks! Thanks for the heads-up. I really appreciate it!
Our first and only trip to Mount Airy was really disappointing. The people we encountered weren't very friendly. We'll have to take another look next time we're in town.

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
I mean I'll go just for the BACON at Mahogany Smoked Meats. But being able to fish is a bonus.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
For any of you that were concerned, V is back home with a new windshield.
Sponsored