Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
My Mom was from Palmyra and my grandparents were tenant farmers between Palmyra and Hannibal ... spent half my childhood on that farm. I also spent a lot of hard earned " bucking hay bale" money in West Quincy on fireworks and the drive in theater there
We probably know some of the same people, and might even be related. We share a last name. I spent many a day bailing hay off of 168 as a kid. When I wasn't there I was in my Dad's shop doing brakes as free labor.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
We probably know some of the same people, and might even be related. We share a last name. I spent many a day bailing hay off of 168 as a kid. When I wasn't there I was in my Dad's shop doing brakes as free labor.
If you two want to meet up and bale some hay together, we usually bale the last week of June or the first week of July. I can always use the help and I buy pizza and beer for when we are done. I will tell you after putting up about a 1000 bays in an afternoon the beer and pizza will be the best you have ever had.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to report that Ralph and Patrick are fine and so is Blanche.
Good to hear! It would be nice to hear from him directly though... Hint, hint.... but I'm happy they're all right.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Morning all!! No Jeep today...decided on 3 wheels today. :D The blue one is mine...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1600860653321
Sponsored