Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Alright... I need to make my way back down to socal... my dates so far is Sept 4-15. My plan is to pick up more storage "stuff" (mainly lots of ammo, tools, an 80s yami endo mc and a rad 1930's gun cabinet), re-tire and grease a small trailer (Hesperia), visit friends (Big Bear Bear, Temecula), grab my apparently ever fatting dog ((fucking parents - I don't understand how 2 cups a day is too hard to follow) Hesperia)), and most importantly "VISIT MY DAUGHTER" (Poway).

AND... Maybe.... just maybe... have some help installing my 2.5" lift.

Tomorrow I finally I get my ID DL License. The following day I get new plates for timmychanga. I was thinking of personalized ID USMC Vet plates with "MAGTF" or "13MEU". IDK.... they offer an Iraq/Afg version of the same plate which I think is cooler.... but I only saw action there as a contractor.... (thinking I'll just go with the vet plate... I made a bunch of money but can't officially claim I was USMC during that time... more of a state dept. jack ass). I thought both were cool.. and available.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Alright... I need to make my way back down to socal... my dates so far is Sept 4-15. My plan is to pick up more storage "stuff" (mainly lots of ammo, tools, an 80s yami endo mc and a rad 1930's gun cabinet), re-tire and grease a small trailer (Hesperia), visit friends (Big Bear Bear, Temecula), grab my apparently ever fatting dog ((fucking parents - I don't understand how 2 cups a day is too hard to follow) Hesperia)), and most importantly "VISIT MY DAUGHTER" (Poway).

AND... Maybe.... just maybe... have some help installing my 2.5" lift.

Tomorrow I finally I get my ID DL License. The following day I get new plates for timmychanga. I was thinking of personalized ID USMC Vet plates with "MAGTF" or "13MEU". IDK.... they offer an Iraq/Afg version of the same plate which I think is cooler.... but I only saw action there as a contractor.... (thinking I'll just go with the vet plate... I made a bunch of money but can't officially claim I was USMC during that time... more of a state dept. jack ass). I thought both were cool.. and available.
Go with the plate you want. :flag:

a07573f4ec4b4176897e5fd157ea5873.jpg

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Go with the plate you want. :flag:

a07573f4ec4b4176897e5fd157ea5873.jpg
Yeah, vet plate.... I've earned that. (I know in my heart what I've done for my country)

I've lost quite a few friends... sounds a little selfish but glad I still have 10 fingers and 10 toes. (My mind is a little fucked... I don't know if you have noticed)

Last edited:

Sponsored

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
A bar near my house use to do really obnoxious karaoke outside every Friday night. Same crowd, same bad songs, like clockwork. Then some 20 somethings moved into a house in the neighborhood, they were musicians, good ones with very nice amps and guitars and a full drum set. My Friday nights became super entertaining when the kids started completely drowning out the karaoke with Black Sabbath, Metallica, Motley Crue, etc. Karaoke no longer exists at that establishment...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) fook yeah