Did you sell the house?OB's new plans for moving West.
I bet that got your attention. lol
Talked to my doctor and we decided that it would probably be better for me to just ship both vehicles out west and fly to San Diego. My house stuff will stay here in storage until I find a place out there and then call for it. Several hours in a plane are probably a touch better than several days on the road. Who knows what I could encounter on the road during these crazy times.