Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
So, Jett (Chris's gf's younger kid. 6 years old) asked me twice now, why I have hair under my arms, and on my stomach. I told him him it was something that happened when you got older, and to ask his mother. Her response was that when he got older, say around 10-12 he could ask Chris, or me again, and we'd explain then.
Apparently his dad has refused, because he gets too uncomfortable, and she doesn't think she can explain at accurately as a guy can.
When the hell did I sign up for that?!!
Chris, in time, I could understand. He's the prospective step-dad. How do I have a monkey in this circus?? I'm not even going to be around them much once I move.
I don't care how much the kids like me, I don't think she needs to put that off on anyone other than herself or their dads.
You didn’t tell him truth :whatsgoingon: That it comes after you get enough finger prints on Chris’s stuff and to speed up the pube process it helps to scratch refrigerators:whatsgoingon:

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
No more dragging the compressor around to get the job done. Installing It is always so much more work than you think it's going to be.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Excited2

Should've done it a long time ago. :facepalm:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Excited2
:like: Ours is plumbed to a reel as well. And a second connection in the back you can hook another hose to if needed. Well worth it.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Post menopausal woman and a mother in law in the house, sometimes 72° is too warm, lol.
I lived in MN...the heat was not allowed to be turned on in the car in winter...I’ve always had a heat intolerance...can’t stand that nastiness

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
:like: Ours is plumbed to a reel as well. And a second connection in the back you can hook another hose to if needed. Well worth it.
I was using the new setup yesterday, so nice! Like I said the other day, shoulda done it a long time ago. I've been lugging that little pancake compressor around with me. :facepalm::swear: