Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
The life of a chronic insomniac.
I've an overactive brain but damn.

There are many bits of advice out there, but you may want to consult a doctor or life health coach? I've watched a lot of YouTube (SHOCKING) to glean a bit of advice for better sleep. Some seems to work although I'm still not well rested.

Sleep is key for memory, mood, and health. Fight for the right amount / quality of sleep. Well worth the effort.

I avoided serious depression with a few simple changes that let me sleep more. (Still only get 5-6 hours and needs to improve.) Just like drinking water to hydrate, it's a serious must.

Live well man. Sweet dreams!
Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I've an overactive brain but damn.

There are many bits of advice out there, but you may want to consult a doctor or life health coach? I've watched a lot of YouTube (SHOCKING) to glean a bit of advice for better sleep. Some seems to work although I'm still not well rested.

Sleep is key for memory, mood, and health. Fight for the right amount / quality of sleep. Well worth the effort.

I avoided serious depression with a few simple changes that let me sleep more. (Still only get 5-6 hours and needs to improve.) Just like drinking water to hydrate, it's a serious must.

Live well man. Sweet dreams!
I have been, at one time, been prescribed 3 different sleep medications. As well as been through the gamut of treatments for years. If they work they leave almost nonfunctional when I need to be awake.
It's not always this bad, but it does cycle.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA

Sponsored

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning everyone and afternoon John! Happy Thursday. If your work is off tomorrow due to the Saturday being the 4th, then I guess this is your Friday!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1593688564474

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy

I just noticed this pic is a perfect illustration of counter steering in action. He’s turning in to a right hand bend but look where his front wheel is pointing... to the left! Racers use this because you want to remain upright as long as possible before a corner to maximise straight line speed. Counter steering allows you turn much later and much more aggressively. It’s a great skill for road riders to have in an emergency...a car/dog/pedestrian whatever tries to kill you. It’s the fastest way to turn a bike. It’s all about gyroscopics.
It isn't just used by racers. Every 2 wheeled motorcycle benefits from the effects of counter steering.
Sponsored