Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Blanche

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport 2 door Blanche Edition
Ok, the income tax rate is 0% in the following states:

New Hampshire (taxes investment income similar to TN's Hall tax)
Florida
Tennessee (once the Hall tax ends this year)
Texas
South Dakota
Wyoming
Nevada
Washington
Alaska
I lived in Florida and didn’t notice a lower cost of living, even without a state income tax. You pay more for other services. Utilities were higher and wages were lower than in upstate NY. And I paid through the a** for home and auto insurance in Florida, more than any other place I’ve lived. I can’t speak for the other states.

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Looks good, if I ate half the shit you post on here id be more fatter than fuck than I already am.
a00bde6977a92411b2860cdc15878286.gif
It's all (mostly) healthy stuff. I think you'd be fine. :giggle:
I lived in Florida and didn’t notice a lower cost of living, even without a state income tax. You pay more for other services. Utilities were higher and wages were lower than in upstate NY. And I paid through the a** for home and auto insurance in Florida, more than any other place I’ve lived. I can’t speak for the other states.
Auto insurance in Kentucky has been fairly high since it became legally mandated.

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Hello gang! Hopefully I haven't been away long enough for you all to forget about me. It seems life go in the way of my jlwranglerforum life and family. Over the past summer I was given (didn't really feel like I had a choice) additional responsibilities without any of my current ones being reallocated. Things got really busy the last 8 or 9 months. During that time I also decided to get back into home brewing with my son. Hopefully things are slowing down a bit and I will be able to be a contributing member again. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Happy New Year. I am going to do my best to try and frequent & contribute to my online family!

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Hello gang! Hopefully I haven't been away long enough for you all to forget about me. It seems life go in the way of my jlwranglerforum life and family. Over the past summer I was given (didn't really feel like I had a choice) additional responsibilities without any of my current ones being reallocated. Things got really busy the last 8 or 9 months. During that time I also decided to get back into home brewing with my son. Hopefully things are slowing down a bit and I will be able to be a contributing member again. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Happy New Year. I am going to do my best to try and frequent & contribute to my online family!
I’m sorry but we don’t recall who you are and we already have two Mike’s. I think there’s a limit. :giggle:

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
It's all (mostly) healthy stuff. I think you'd be fine. :giggle:

Auto insurance in Kentucky has been fairly high since it became legally mandated.
Wait... what do you mean since it became legally mandated?? Auto insurance was optional???
Sponsored