Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

mtnbikeracer76

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Cherokee , 2008 HHR SS
Occupation
Warehouse
Well, that was easy...caught up!

Did some long overdue cycling today...30 miles, including 25 down to Rockaway Beach, Queens (!).

nc_oc=AQmoDqKDgv8Ajk4RR537FzrDRj9Qlwyz193eoVhiISnuotEoi3Kfwnc7WMjf7xwrx0k&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Yes, that's part of NYC. :angel:

Anyway, my poor legs were not used to 2 hours of constant pedaling (holding 15-20 mph), so I was gassed by the time we got there. Had a much-deserved burrito (as big as my forearm!) and some beer from Rockaway Brewing Company. Took the easy way out and rode the subway back (@CrazyKASG's favorite mode of transportation IIRC :giggle: ).

After a shower, which kindly showed me where I need to apply aloe vera, I got around to catching up here with you dorks. Also saw that @Krondor is famous; congratulations!

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be able to move :asshat:.
Sounds like you had a nice ride. What kind of bike do you have?
Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Good morning Jeeples!
IMG_20181228_165200_885.jpg
Jake, you take such good Jeep photos.... I’m jealous of:

Your ability to see when and where to take the shot.

Your skill in taking the pic itself.

(Also, see above comments and apply to Dan and Ralph)

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
So somebody I know *cough* had a message on his dash over the weekend ‘Parksense off’. So he cleaned the sensors front and back, checked in the settings. all good and checked the appropriate fuse, no problems there.

The ‘Parksense off’ message wouldn’t go away so this morning I, sorry he, phoned the dealership to book it in. Imagine how stupid he must have felt when the service receptionist asked him to go out and check that the Parksense switch on the lower dash wasn’t turned ‘off’. Lol
:facepalm:. :giggle: Happens to the best of us :CWL:

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Well, that was easy...caught up!

Did some long overdue cycling today...30 miles, including 25 down to Rockaway Beach, Queens (!).

nc_oc=AQmoDqKDgv8Ajk4RR537FzrDRj9Qlwyz193eoVhiISnuotEoi3Kfwnc7WMjf7xwrx0k&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Yes, that's part of NYC. :angel:

Anyway, my poor legs were not used to 2 hours of constant pedaling (holding 15-20 mph), so I was gassed by the time we got there. Had a much-deserved burrito (as big as my forearm!) and some beer from Rockaway Brewing Company. Took the easy way out and rode the subway back (@CrazyKASG's favorite mode of transportation IIRC :giggle: ).

After a shower, which kindly showed me where I need to apply aloe vera, I got around to catching up here with you dorks. Also saw that @Krondor is famous; congratulations!

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be able to move :asshat:.
If you guys got a beach, why do you invade the shore?
mail.jpeg

Morning btw and enjoy the well deserved rest and relaxation

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Jake, you take such good Jeep photos.... I’m jealous of:

Your ability to see when and where to take the shot.

Your skill in taking the pic itself.

(Also, see above comments and apply to Dan and Ralph)
Wow thanks! I just try to give people a glimpse of how I see the world.