Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not going to lie I was skeptical at first and it also seemed very sketchy but he’s been cutting my hair for over a year now and it’s been working out.
I usually get mine cut at 4:00 AM... but since I do it myself that seems to work ok. :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning
My weekend starts now. Can anyone tell if there is an easy way to remove my back seat? Owner's manual nothing. Nothing on YouTube. Thanks
You have an unlimited? If so, you can't completely remove but they do lay down pretty flat. They sell (of course) a gap filler panel that you can put between the seat and the trunk when the seats are folded down.

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
yes, I had never had one before.
That's rough. My first (many stones ago) sent me crawling to the emergency room. Few years back my wife experienced her first and made me call an ambulance (she didn't realize it was a stone). Since my first I've had 2 that became too large to pass (docs played astroblaster with those). I figure over the years I've had a few dozen. Seriously hoping you have a one and done kind!!!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
That's rough. My first (many stones ago) sent me crawling to the emergency room. Few years back my wife experienced her first and made me call an ambulance (she didn't realize it was a stone). Since my first I've had 2 that became too large to pass (docs played astroblaster with those). I figure over the years I've had a few dozen. Seriously hoping you have a one and done kind!!!
lol, yes me too. I'm still waiting on this one to pass fully.

Sponsored

Blksmth

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Occupation
Artist/blacksmith
You have an unlimited? If so, you can't completely remove but they do lay down pretty flat. They sell (of course) a gap filler panel that you can put between the seat and the trunk when the seats are folded down.
I have a 2 door
20190719_152409.jpg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning
My weekend starts now. Can anyone tell if there is an easy way to remove my back seat? Owner's manual nothing. Nothing on YouTube. Thanks
Fold it down and then let it flip forward, then grab that bar and unlatch the front latches. Yank the sucker out. It's kinda awkward. Best with two folks or a strong buddy. Mark took mine out for me.
Sponsored