Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, busy schedules. I’m still hoping to make something work out!!! :fingerscrossed:
Just ask @obwahn ... Work is severely over-rated!!! I feel for you Lydia...I have gotten to the point where I saw screw it...my personal life is worth something too. Hope you can get this worked out to get the time off.

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Just ask @obwahn ... Work is severely over-rated!!! I feel for you Lydia...I have gotten to the point where I saw screw it...my personal life is worth something too. Hope you can get this worked out to get the time off.
It’s not work schedules. It’s personal stuff & just being too busy to coordinate a weekend. It’s bestest’s family lake house & between his schedule, my schedule & other people being there certain weekends it’s taking longer to plan something this year.

My trip to Portugal totally opened my eyes to work not being at all important compared to experiencing life & making memories. I used to worry about PTO & getting behind & blah blah blah. F it!!! Being able to plan, book, pack & leave in a matter of weeks was amazing! I’ll be running out of PTO this year & am totally ok taking unpaid days. Whatever it is they’re used for, they’ll tooooootally be worth it!!!!

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It’s not work schedules. It’s personal stuff & just being too busy to coordinate a weekend. It’s bestest’s family lake house & between his schedule, my schedule & other people being there certain weekends it’s taking longer to plan something this year.

My trip to Portugal totally opened my eyes to work not being at all important compared to experiencing life & making memories. I used to worry about PTO & getting behind & blah blah blah. F it!!! Being able to plan, book, pack & leave in a matter of weeks was amazing! I’ll be running out of PTO this year & am totally ok taking unpaid days. Whatever it is they’re used for, they’ll tooooootally be worth it!!!!
Gotcha!!! Even with taking 2 weeks off this summer for our motorcycle trip and the days off I have planned from now to New Year's, I will be carrying over 40 hrs of vacation at the end of the year. The last 3 years, I have only carried over 27 hrs to start out the new year. That will have to change!! LOL Carrying over way too many vacation hours each year... LOL

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Gotcha!!! Even with taking 2 weeks off this summer for our motorcycle trip and the days off I have planned from now to New Year's, I will be carrying over 40 hrs of vacation at the end of the year. The last 3 years, I have only carried over 27 hrs to start out the new year. That will have to change!! LOL Carrying over way too many vacation hours each year... LOL
I want that problem! Lol. I was always trying to minimize using mine, so that I could carry some over for a big trip, or more long weekends. Now I don’t care what I have available. I’m doing whatever I want, whenever I want! I deserve that!!!! :clap:

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Good morning all...Going to be a long week today. It's my weekly volunteer gig at the SO. Sounds like you're getting the right attitude adjustment Lydia. Granted I'm retired but see my tag line. Do it while you can.

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I want that problem! Lol. I was always trying to minimize using mine, so that I could carry some over for a big trip, or more long weekends. Now I don’t care what I have available. I’m doing whatever I want, whenever I want! I deserve that!!!! :clap:
I get 4 weeks a year now and I am having a hard time using it all. LOL. I REALLY need to work on that!!!

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Good Morning everyone!

So for those of you not in the know, I joined Eric and Kevin in the Kidney Stone club yesterday morning...

This is what it feels like
giphy.gif
giphy (15).gif

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Off to Yosemite at 4AM. Catch y'all on the flip side from the most beautiful place on earth (IMHJO)
Enjoy! May your journey be safe and the falls be full!

IMG_0409.JPG
Sponsored