Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Makes sense. It’s tied to a credit card, not just amazon. I did a snoop through my account and did see where you can set them up. (Not applicable to me, since it Would require not earning cabelas points... those are cool too)
Yeah, further research shows that you take a hit on your points' value too. I'm going to keep using them to rack up discounts for airline travel, tyvm.

My dreams of owning a Milwaukee "zip-zip" (@obwahn) will have to wait a bit longer.

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Gfy. All of you that like that shit. :facepalm:
Have you thought about geothermal heat? Honest question, not sure if it would be applicable...

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Never camped in CF... definitely report back as that could be an alt for our next visit. Yosemite Falls is a great hike. Park gets more crowded every year, best bet is to find parking in one of the day lots and shuttle around (though those can get crowded too). But no matter enjoy your trip and consider yourself well envied :bandit:
Will do, and thanks. Yeah, that's our backup plan. We'll have two vehicles and we said "grab the first spot you find and we'll shuttle to a rendezvous point." And yeah, that's the only downside to Yosemite is the number of people that want in, but I fully understand why they want to be there. :like:

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I don't disagree overall. I am not real happy to find out that a new vehicle with 23k miles on it has a suggestion of an alignment. That is BULL CRAP!!! I will see how it drives when I get it and go from there. I think it was an up-sale type of thing. My thought on it was if it was critical for the repair, it would have been covered in the TSB. I am going to research and find out just when an alignment really should be done on my Jeep.
I picked up Roxy this afternoon. Hard to tell yet of the track bar replacement done the trick...tires where blown up to 41 over my normal 37 so it drove differently for sure. And I just came out ofbthe behemoths truck...which I am sure if I never get a chance to drive a battleship...I will have already had the necessary training. Tomorrow morning will be the tell on how Roxy faired. Attached is the alignment ticket from today. The Right Front tire was out of Toe-in before the change.

20190730_155929.jpg

I did have a scare though. When iblooked at the ticket, it said 6 qts of oil was added. I had the mechanic come out and check the oil to make sure. Service Advisor said it was a common mis-print on the ticket. Funny...my other 2 oil changes said 5 qts...

I WILL be using a different service advisor from now on...

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I get mine from using my Chase Amazon credit card. I get 5% back on Amazon purchases which you can save up or apply towards your next purchase. I forget about having the points and sometimes I’ll buy something and there is no money due!
I do that with my Amex card. My CB and Antenna Kit should be free due to points.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Makes sense. It’s tied to a credit card, not just amazon. I did a snoop through my account and did see where you can set them up. (Not applicable to me, since it Would require not earning cabelas points... those are cool too)
My Dad and brothers love Cabelas. To me, it’s just like a shopping mall. It’s big, got a lot of expensive stuff, of which none interests me. :CWL::CWL::CWL::giggle:

Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Timmychanga got a new bike rack today... On clearance at Wally world for $15 ($2500 Canadian, sorry RA). It fits the rat bike well... Now pondering how to get the fiancee comfortable with putting her new $2000 trek on it.... LOL (my bike is still lighter)

qjT6BXg.jpg