Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Boarded up, bored up, and ....
giphy-tumblr.gif

Bwahahahahaha
Ok, I travel a bit. Was boarding a ERJ...maybe 145. That's the tiny one with 3 seats wide and overhead bins that barely hold your coat and briefcase.

So they tag/collect your bags before getting on and load them underneath from the ramp. A younger dude started arguing with the tagger outside the plane that "they TOLD ME I could bring it on". It was a pretty large carry-on to begin with. The bagger was polite, but was insisting it would not fit and he needed to tag it so they could load it.

Since I was behind him, he finally repeated "they TOLD ME I could take it" for like the 5th time, I laughed out loud so he could hear me. Then chucking just said dude, there is no way it will physically fit...then he handed the bag over huffing and smarting off and walked away.

Too bad I couldn't see the look on his face when he opened the tiny overheads to see his jacket would be a tight fit.

Ahhh, the joys of the road life!

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Got a young friend of mine in San Antonio right now.

But he's too busy getting yelled at by this guy to make any visits...

1200px-Basic_Military_Training_Instructor.jpg

Also no Shopping or BBQ comas for him either... :giggle:
Ha ha, yeah "shop" is not shopping in my case either ;). Maybe "hangar" is a better term :whew:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I travel a bit. Was boarding a ERJ...maybe 145. That's the tiny one with 3 seats wide and overhead bins that barely hold your coat and briefcase.

So they tag/collect your bags before getting on and load them underneath from the ramp. A younger dude started arguing with the tagger outside the plane that "they TOLD ME I could bring it on". It was a pretty large carry-on to begin with. The bagger was polite, but was insisting it would not fit and he needed to tag it so they could load it.

Since I was behind him, he finally repeated "they TOLD ME I could take it" for like the 5th time, I laughed out loud so he could hear me. Then chucking just said dude, there is no way it will physically fit...then he handed the bag over huffing and smarting off and walked away.

Too bad I couldn't see the look on his face when he opened the tiny overheads to see his jacket would be a tight fit.

Ahhh, the joys of the road life!
b9c714862f89f2d663fd2d0d9fbaa0aa.jpg

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Ha ha, yeah "shop" is not shopping in my case either ;). Maybe "hangar" is a better term :whew:
lol, well I'm sure you'll be having more fun either way.

Sponsored