Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

RSjeep30

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude, 2019 2 dr Rubicon Ocean Blue Metallic [Hoping to order 12/18]
Occupation
Structural Designer
Hey @RSjeep30, Ryan, are you close to the Burlington area at all? You could always join some of us JHWR misfits next year if so. Some of the NY dorks drove 6 hours to get here. :)
I'm basically in the middle of New York state, near Syracuse. Wouldn't mind the trip though.
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I'm basically in the middle of New York state, near Syracuse. Wouldn't mind the trip though.
You are near @Ralph2018JL then and he made the trip this past summer. We all had a great time! Turned out to be an all 2dr gathering too! I'm going thru some serious life issues with the wife, but hope that we can all get together again this coming summer for some more wheeling. Maybe by then I'll even be able to travel to some real OHV parks too!

We will surely keep you in mind. BTW, we had 3 NY jeeps and 2 VT jeeps for the fun.

RSjeep30

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Patriot Latitude, 2019 2 dr Rubicon Ocean Blue Metallic [Hoping to order 12/18]
Occupation
Structural Designer
You are near @Ralph2018JL then and he made the trip this past summer. We all had a great time! Turned out to be an all 2dr gathering too! I'm going thru some serious life issues with the wife, but hope that we can all get together again this coming summer for some more wheeling. Maybe by then I'll even be able to travel to some real OHV parks too!

We will surely keep you in mind. BTW, we had 3 NY jeeps and 2 VT jeeps for the fun.
Sounds like fun! Hopefully the pieces will fall into place and I'll have a 2 door to join in on the action.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to use my new top yesterday....amazing! I love how easily it transforms from closed to open air. :like:
You ARE talking about Lagertha, right?

:cwl::cwl::cwl:

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like something my grandpa would tell me: “When I was hunting, I shot Rudolph.” “On my way home from work, I ran over the Easter bunny.” :facepalm::giggle: I can’t imagine why I have a twisted sense of humor ;)
I like this guy!!

:giggle::giggle:

Sponsored