Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
If women who have self control and know what they want are rare to you, you need to change who you hang out with!

Now, that, PLUS Jeep-lovers? You’ve come to the right place. There’s no shortage of us here!
Yes, girl!!!
giphy.gif

Blodgetter

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S (Eve)
If women who have self control and know what they want are rare to you, you need to change who you hang out with!

Now, that, PLUS Jeep-lovers? You’ve come to the right place. There’s no shortage of us here!
Don't mistake me, You can typically fine one or two of those in combination around here. But all three? Perhaps though its because I live in the middle of a collage "city". That, and I admit that for the most part, I don't really like "people". Individuals are nifty and all, but people as a whole kinda chafe my Chimichanga. But I digress. Butterfly's and kittens an all that

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The family and I are trying to come up with a name for our new addition. I don't normally name my vehicles and the last one that i did was called the "Pickle" because it was a green 1984 Dodge van. So right now the contender is "Gunther" seeing that my heritage is German and it means Battler, Warrior we could always shorten it to Gunner. Trying to decide????
IMG_2864.JPG

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
The family and I are trying to come up with a name for our new addition. I don't normally name my vehicles and the last one that i did was called the "Pickle" because it was a green 1984 Dodge van. So right now the contender is "Gunther" seeing that my heritage is German and it means Battler, Warrior we could always shorten it to Gunner. Trying to decide????
IMG_2864.JPG
for German themed names ...how bout NEUN to remind you of your MPG :giggle::giggle:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Jeep Peeps! I R here. Hopefully that doesn't make you all scatter to the wind. NY Dan, I kinda like Gunner.

Since I've owned 4 black Jeeps, I'm a bit partial to your color choice. Well done.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Jeep Peeps! I R here. Hopefully that doesn't make you all scatter to the wind. NY Dan, I kinda like Gunner.

Since I've owned 4 black Jeeps, I'm a bit partial to your color choice. Well done.
Mornin !

How'd your evening go ?

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thank you sir all my vehicles have been black except for that poor choice back in 1984 :cwl:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin !

How'd your evening go ?
Drove Veronica over to another couple's house so we could "convoy" down to the Canadian Club where the dinner and drawing would be held. All my fellow club members kept begging me to renew my membership in case they have a group ride and I can get free to join, they hoped I could be there. soooooooo, since I happened to have my bowling winnings still in my wallet, I renewed. Had a fantastic dinner with friends and hung around for two of the four rounds of number drawings. Headed home all by my big self and got home to a sleeping wife and her friend said she had been zonked for about an hour+.

ps: pollen does NOT blow off no matter the speed. Roni is kinda blue/green right now, still.

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Drove Veronica over to another couple's house so we could "convoy" down to the Canadian Club where the dinner and drawing would be held. All my fellow club members kept begging me to renew my membership in case they have a group ride and I can get free to join, they hoped I could be there. soooooooo, since I happened to have my bowling winnings still in my wallet, I renewed. Had a fantastic dinner with friends and hung around for two of the four rounds of number drawings. Headed home all by my big self and got home to a sleeping wife and her friend said she had been zonked for about an hour+.

ps: pollen does NOT blow off no matter the speed. Roni is kinda blue/green right now, still.
eventful evening I would say !

sorry bout the pollen !!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
BTW, the winner of the drawing gets a 55K base model vette for the $650 ticket price and the 13K in taxes. 1 in 100 chance. I'd say that's not a bad deal. Even tho it's a base model, it was really awesome looking. I'm partial to the blue, but I think the color really made this one more gooderer lookin.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
BTW, the winner of the drawing gets a 55K base model vette for the $650 ticket price and the 13K in taxes. 1 in 100 chance. I'd say that's not a bad deal. Even tho it's a base model, it was really awesome looking. I'm partial to the blue, but I think the color really made this one more gooderer lookin.
Well, where is that pic? ... and when do you pick it up;)
Sponsored