Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Alright, time to get moving this am!

I’m driving daughter to my sister’s house an hour away so she can have some Auntie time, then swinging back here for a 50th reunion for work. Hubby is working until mid/afternoon, when hopefully my sis will return with daughter, so we can take her to our local Pride celebrations.

Given that our premier-elect refuses to attend or acknowledge anything related to pride, that last one feels so much more important now....

Sponsored

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S

I’m driving daughter to my sister’s house an hour away so she can have some Auntie time, then swinging back here for a 50th reunion for work. Hubby is working until mid/afternoon, when hopefully my sis will return with daughter, so we can take her to our local Pride celebrations.

Given that our premier-elect refuses to attend or acknowledge anything related to pride, that last one feels so much more important now....
G’morning RA!
That sounds like an amazing day all around. Auntie time, pride celebrations! You are definitely one kick ass mama!! :like::)

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

My son and daughter went to Toronto Pride last year and was within feet of Justin Trudeau. This made their day and they said they wanted to move to Canada.

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Wow, we’re really racking up the miles! Blanche had just over 500 and now has 715! Today we’re just being lazy and taking it easy. Gotta put the top back on at some point then wash all the bugs and dirt off!
That’s why I have to make it a point to wash her first thing this morning! I keep wanting to do it while I’m out & about, but I’d end up getting a tubby, too! :giggle:

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
That’s why I have to make it a point to wash her first thing this morning! I keep wanting to do it while I’m out & about, but I’d end up getting a tubby, too! :giggle:
tubby :giggle::giggle:

still get a kick outta that one

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
A woman whom loves Jeeps, and actually has self control, and knows what she wants. No wonder they all worship you.
If women who have self control and know what they want are rare to you, you need to change who you hang out with!

Now, that, PLUS Jeep-lovers? You’ve come to the right place. There’s no shortage of us here!

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those kinds of officials are dangerous, I used to think we were safe in New York, now I don’t know, too many narrow minds coming out of the woodwork.
For the love of God please let's not go backwards!!!!!
Sponsored