Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Aviation days?! Do tell...:surprised::angel:
Twinsie! :blush::jk:
I used to run an office that housed four businesses. The main two were an aviation brokerage & a private charter company with a Gulfstream IV. After that I also ran an office that handled FAA records & emergency training for private charter companies. I was the girl running things behind the scenes, not anything glamorous like a traveling flight attendant. ;)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Hard top for the northern winters and soft top for summer. Only drove it 14 miles before I changed it out. I was really surprised how quiet the soft top is. I was expecting more wind noise but really didn't hear much difference.
That’s great!

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Twinsie! :blush::jk:
I used to run an office that housed four businesses. The main two were an aviation brokerage & a private charter company with a Gulfstream IV. After that I also ran an office that handled FAA records & emergency training for private charter companies. I was the girl running things behind the scenes, not anything glamorous like a traveling flight attendant. ;)
That's probably a good thing your weren't a FA cuz I whudda given you a " what for " on those little bags of peanuts !!!!!!!!

Blodgetter

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S (Eve)
Nope. That’s not really me at all. It’s either a planned list & that’s all I get, or no list at all & most times I leave with nothing. It’s odd. I know. Lol
A woman whom loves Jeeps, and actually has self control, and knows what she wants. No wonder they all worship you.

Sponsored

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU