Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I thought the whole middle of Canada was the same thing? I learned it from this video:

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I thought the whole middle of Canada was the same thing? I learned it from this video:

I clicked on it and ended up watching all 43min. Funny, enlightening, and introspective. Hats off to those two! Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I know I shouldn’t bother, but I am trying to educate a couple of misguided souls in the latest Northridge bashing thread. Kind of fun with a stiff drink in hand. :bandit:
paper-man-beating-a-dead-horse-v8t9idliadl6j7qf.gif

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
The same best friend I've had since I was 10 years old. At the moment she is a go, but she's horrible at giving me a firm answer until about 2 weeks before its time to go.

And of course Savannah Hel is coming along.... She's my little velcro dog.... Until someone else comes along and gives her all the love and attention she expects out of life.

As for the trip itself, I'm trying to come up with a way to avoid Montana as much as possible. Drove it once from West to East in its entirety all of once and I have sworn to never do so again. It's the state that never fucking ends and I get a bit agrophobic driving through the prairies.....😂
Not to mention the creepy critters who's territory includes a large chunk of Montana.
If you believe in that sort of thing...

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
How does a jury pick a foreman? Do they vote on it? Does someone who has already done jury duty before volunteer? 🤔
We as the jury decided that I would be the foreman. More or less nobody wanted to be the foreman and I often speak in from of people so they were relieved that I was willing to be the foreman.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The Jeep got me like.....
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1686396551618

I am waiting on a ball joint stud in the front from Dynatrac, the rear is getting a new Dana 44 that I have had in the crate for two years. The axle is getting trussed, re-geared to 5.13 and the piece of shit factory locker is being replaced with an ARB air locker. Trying to get ready for Windrock on July 1st to the 5th.