Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
back from the wild. lunch consumed. gonna get a few things done on the jl before the nascar race starts.
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Used their website to request the very thing already.

I also found that the Mopar wheel fits on the original mount just fine...if needed.

309D4855-FD16-4CBD-87CC-19FA2749733C_1_105_c.jpeg
That's a lovely silver.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Back from town. Ya know, for such a small city (despite the city council trying to keep it listed as a small town) the traffic is fuckin terrible. Took over 20 minutes waiting to get through one light. That's mainly do to people parking on each other's bumpers, and thus having to wait for the car in front of them to get enough space to take off.
Incredibly frustrating.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Last week averaged 77 degrees. It was 84 degrees yesterday. Been doorless/topless for over a week…

Today will be a high of 55. Wtf 🤷‍♂️

They say a cold front coming down from Canada will bring a cool, north wind and some potential rain to our area over the next 5 days. And five days before that, we had poor air quality, due to wildfires in Canada. Canada - keep your sh!t weather to yourself, will ya?! 🤨 I’m trying Jeep here! 😂
Blame Alberta. 🤷🏽‍♀️ it sure isn't our fault (yet!) 🤣

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
thanks for keeping an eye out for me.:like:

i am part of that statistic (in a way). of the 4 dogs that attacked me. one was reported due to the irresponsible owner and i had enough with them. there was countless of times that i had to deal and reported with those 2 dogs. also, i had to skip house which the customers understood. eventho it was a pinch, it left a bruise about a size of a nickle. that owner didnt receive mail for a week. still had issues. but now that street is not on my route anymore. the other one lunged at me twice. luckily i was able to jump back away. they didnt receive mail either, but still having issues with them. the other 2 were friendly dogs that was a little rough playing with me. both was a pinch. no issues with the owners, cuz they are friendly and responsible owners. the one owner was surprise that the dog reacted that way to me and made sure i was all good. that dogs loved getting petted by me. now i have 4 new streets to deliver, and 5 dogs to keep an eye on. 1 is a concern cuz its a rottweiler that can jump up to the top of a 4' fence. probably would love to have me for lunch. the others are not an issue so far.

considering on what i have to deal with, i'm pretty lucky (knock on wood). cuz there are plenty of dogs in town that no one want to deal with. a few of us here have been attacked and bitten.
dog-bite.gif

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Back from town. Ya know, for such a small city (despite the city council trying to keep it listed as a small town) the traffic is fuckin terrible. Took over 20 minutes waiting to get through one light. That's mainly do to people parking on each other's bumpers, and thus having to wait for the car in front of them to get enough space to take off.
Incredibly frustrating.
😁🤣
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1685910092947

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
anyone here has or had a iphone se 2nd gen cellphone? pros / cons. just looking to see if i want to pick up a new phone since mine is 4 years old and the screen is cracked up.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My comment was just in jest! I didn't mean to get you riled up! I agree with you, way too many people going to college and getting useless educations for too few positions, and these can'ts don't have a lick of uncommon sense.
No worries. I was not that riled up. I just went back to thinking about Jeeping and traveling. LOL.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
There was a recent study on how the color of a beer bottle affects the flavor, but the results weren't clear.
I think the clear winner was Corona beer.