Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I feel ya man this week flew by and now Im wondring how im going to pass the next 4 hours.
I just have to wait for the Warehouse Manager to get back from lunch so we can get this truck back from the shop... then I'll be done for the week.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Fair certain it wasn't 2 heads of lettuce put on the ark but 2 cows so we'd have steak
7 pair for clean animals (livestock) actually.

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
New pipsqueak arrived safe, and sound yesterday.
Eloise Noelle Gates
6/1/2023
8:34am
7lbs 8oz
19 1/2 inches
Congrats to you, Uncle Rich and to your family. Welcome to the world, Eloise!

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Venting time....

The HVAC system we had installed 6 months ago, stopped working last night (fortunately we have two others and that one is for a part of the house we don't use much and can just shut off from the rest). We have Nest thermostats, and the one on that unit lost power at about 5 last evening. No breakers tripped, and the fuses in the box by the outside unit seemed fine. The blower part actually has power (it was making a humming noise and has a yellow light on). I temporarily put one of our other thermostats on that base to make sure it wasn't just a thermostat issue, still no luck (they can run on battery backup for a bit, but I couldn't get the unit to kick on). That thermostat brought up an error message on the equipment settings page, no power on R(c) wire. Whatever that means...

Of course, we're in our first 90 degree days for the year right now too. Well, they were coming out next week to do the annual maintenance anyway, so I guess they now have more to do. And we just paid them another hefty chunk for new water softener, tankless water heater, and RO filter to replace the originals that were (or were soon to be) on the fritz. I'm getting to know these guys far too well.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Venting time....

The HVAC system we had installed 6 months ago, stopped working last night (fortunately we have two others and that one is for a part of the house we don't use much and can just shut off from the rest). We have Nest thermostats, and the one on that unit lost power at about 5 last evening. No breakers tripped, and the fuses in the box by the outside unit seemed fine. The blower part actually has power (it was making a humming noise and has a yellow light on). I temporarily put one of our other thermostats on that base to make sure it wasn't just a thermostat issue, still no luck (they can run on battery backup for a bit, but I couldn't get the unit to kick on). That thermostat brought up an error message on the equipment settings page, no power on R(c) wire. Whatever that means...

Of course, we're in our first 90 degree days for the year right now too. Well, they were coming out next week to do the annual maintenance anyway, so I guess they now have more to do. And we just paid them another hefty chunk for new water softener, tankless water heater, and RO filter to replace the originals that were (or were soon to be) on the fritz. I'm getting to know these guys far too well.
Hopefully they sort it out for you. Still under warranty?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Good morning, good afternoon. I am caught up and now for some local wheeling. Gotsta go. Jeep is calling.

whitechocolate

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th Edition
They got back from garage sales. 🤷‍♂️

I'm goin to drive into the hills to test what remains of the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and the new wheels.

Seems like the scrub radius would be better, but would it even be noticeable?

Another positive note: Lights were shipped.

Northridge4x4 is fast. Was waffling on the purchase given the price. So they saved a sale and I'll likely be happy they did once I finally sell something. 😂

I just decided a trip to Nederland is in order. Knotted Root is calling my name. 🍻
Yeah you gotta watch out for NorthRidge 4x4 defo terrible customer support:like::fingerscrossed:

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
I just have to wait for the Warehouse Manager to get back from lunch so we can get this truck back from the shop... then I'll be done for the week.
Sounds like a good start to the weekend.
Sponsored