Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
f1 race is done. i got 1.5 hours till indy 500. it warmed up to 70* i gonna put out the american flag out and wash the jl.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
The spot in the middle is where the septic tank is located...about 4 ft down. Decided to leave that "open" in case we ever need to get in there. Going to put a blower bed there. Feel better about digging up a flower bed than digging up the patio. LOL
Did you pump the tank and inspect the system before building the patio?

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Good morning—

Arrived home last night from City of Rocks State Park in southern New Mexico from our annual 'brothers' trip. The best part of this base camp was the clear temperate early morning stars.

looking toward Cassiopeia—
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_2603

looking toward Sagittarius—
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_2604

photography notes: as shot: each shot at 6 seconds, f1.8, 2500 ISO, long exposure NR on, high ISO NR off. post processing: NO stacking, pushed exposure out a bit, pushed out contrast and highlights, cooled the color a little to look more natural.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Long ass day, made 5 different stops in town - horse feed, hardware store to get the dewalt I was looking at yesterday, groceries, butcher shop, and then a second hardware store to get some cleaning supplies & rope.....

The rope was for a hammock I bought from online, but I got nylon forgetting about it's stretchy properties.... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️went to hang it up and got super annoyed at no matter how much tension I put on the rope, the hammock kept dropping to the ground when I got in it. Anyone able to tell me what kind of rope I should get? I'd prefer cotton tbh, but finding a thick enough rope with enough tensile strength has been weirdly difficult..... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Edit - this was the 3rd day in a row I made a trip to town, hoped to spend the day resting at home tomorrow but I just got reminded we are doing a family brunch in town tomorrow. Also promised my younger sister I'd go to the eye doctor with her on Monday to watch over her little 8 month old parasite and help her pick out glasses...... If I didn't have a work social/company lunch next Friday, I'd pledge to stay home for the next fortnight.im way too much of a home body to have left home this much in this many days.
If I was ending up on the ground no matter how tight I had the hammock, I'd take that as a message that I needed to lose weight.

Try to find some polyester rope- it usually has much less stretch than nylon. If the hammock is out in the weather, cotton will have a short lifespan.

Does your sister know what she's in for if you help her choose spectacles?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
f1 race is done. i got 1.5 hours till indy 500. it warmed up to 70* i gonna put out the american flag out and wash the jl.
all done + washed my mother car too. no detail wax, i'll save that on the next wash when i have more time. anyway. just in time for te green flag drop on indy 500.

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Did you pump the tank and inspect the system before building the patio?
Ummm....no. to my knowledge, the tank hasn't been pumped since we moved in here. That is why we left it uncovered...in case we ever need to get in there. LOL

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Final updates to the (very) rough draft.
I have a location in mind for this particular home. The rear (top) of the yard fence would be a retaining wall, as there would be a small lake downhill from there. Driveway\motor court would be circular with green space, and a flagpole in the center.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_0756

PS. I will be inking, and color this sometime in the next few days. Should make it easier to understand.
You have designed a framer and trim carpentar challenge (or nightmare depending on how they view it:)). They just love walls with lots of angles other than 90. Now just specify all the drywall corners be rounded and you'll have friends for life:).

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
You have designed a framer and trim carpentar challenge (or nightmare depending on how they view it:)). They just love walls with lots of angles other than 90. Now just specify all the drywall corners be rounded and you'll have friends for life:).
The roofer will love all the hips and valleys, too—
Sponsored