Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I got a bit of a lecture from the telehealth doc today, too...over the phone!
MyBadOops.gif
my last check up, the doc told me that i need to do 3, 30 mins cardio workout a week. i told her that i do 5-6 day, 5-7 hour cardio workout at work. she said not enough. :swear:
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
my last check up, the doc told me that i need to do 3, 30 mins cardio workout a week. i told her that i do 5-6 day, 5-7 hour cardio workout at work. she said not enough. :swear:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ThatDontMakeNoSense

time for a new doc.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
So just had a text conversation with Kid 1, started with her saying she's never going anywhere other than our local shop for work on her car again. She went in to a shop near school instead because she's getting ready to drive up to Chicago and wanted it done before that trip. Was charged $125 for an oil change on a 2012 Toyota Corolla S. I know oil changes aren't cheap any more, but...

I asked her what else they did, and she said they replaced the air filter without her knowledge or permission. They didn't even bother with the old tried and true, "here's your dirty one that needs replaced..." thing. Just did it without mentioning it at all. She told them to take it back out, and they said that they could do that, but they couldn't re-use the filter since it had already been installed (yeah, like they have that kind of integrity), so would still have to charge for the filter itself. I think I'd have had a bit more to say about that, but...

I mean, I'm pretty sure it did need a new filter, because I doubt that kid has had that changed since she started driving it. But that's still a shitty thing to do and it pisses me off.

I won't mention where it was, but will say it rhymes with Vaseline; somewhere in the Indianapolis area.
Most auto shops are incredibly flammable.

Last edited:

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
My Doc tells me that Im consuming too much alcohol when I already lied to them about how much I drink. LOL. If it was really a problem, it would be a different conversation. F them. :bandit:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) disgust-ryan-reynolds

time for a new doc.
so, at that time of visit, she was saying that my physical work is a continuous steady form of a workout. what she is saying that a 3, 30 mins or 1, 90 mins cardio workout to change the pace from your normal everyday workout. i should point out that she has biceps that could hold down 2 brothers and kick their asses. oh she also runs the nyc marathon every year. unfortunately, she went out of network from that office and moved to another office. so i'm back to square one for another doc. again.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
My Doc tells me that Im consuming too much alcohol when I already lied to them about how much I drink. LOL. If it was really a problem, it would be a different conversation. F them. :bandit:
by any chance you pulled up to the doc office in this. :CWL: j/k
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1684969536845

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
There is a large contingent of Honda Ruckus riders with a ton of customization. Something kinda cool about them. Do the roller blades add as much hp as stickers??

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
There is a large contingent of Honda Ruckus riders with a ton of customization. Something kinda cool about them. Do the roller blades add as much hp as stickers??
nah. they are more like training wheels.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
30 mins to hockey. could this be another blow out of a game.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
This is probably the only record ever made about offroading in Iowa.

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
This is probably the only record ever made about offroading in Iowa.
Someone don't know the difference between a 5 and a 7. They must be a Bronco owner,

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Alright folks. I have a REALLY stupid and ignorant question for you winch owners. I was looking at the front of my Jeep and switched the Warn S-10 switch from engaged to freewheel. It won't turn back. Is it an issue to drive with it like that? The hook is hidden behind the license plate. And do I need to unwind and rewind a bit to get it to go back to engage?
Sponsored