Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
A little fishing, or fishing for little fish :whatsgoingon:
Let's just say...that I could have been caught for child abuse today. LOL caught a couple decent ones but a lot of little ones.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
alright jeepers. catch you all next time.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1684893308032

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
No, but all the gals at the Costco snackbar thought it was hilarious. :LOL:

They were all "We've never heard that one before!" Like I was trying to swindle a free slice. As I drove home I thought "I shoulda showed them the photos!" Anyway, they did give me a replacement slice gratis.

So instead of one slice, I came home with three, cuz as I was walking back in I thought "I'ma get two slices this time so I have a backup!" So after I ordered them at the kiosks, they ended up giving me a freebee. They seemed to like the story. :giggle:
Oh, sure… just admit you batted your eyelashes (like the Blenny below) and be done with it. :LOL: :like:😎

Finally checking in for the day after hitting the gym and going to the office downtown. Whew… this ‘work’ thing is a PITA!:whew::lipssealed::swear:

Cheers,
-CM-

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1684895819498

P/S @Warped — Sorry to hear about your and much condolences. We’re here for you, obviously, if there’s anything we can do to help. Hang in there!

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Saw this on the drive home today. Pastel pink 4.0 TJ with such a fitting license plate.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_0456

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Tell my wife this is the main difference between men and women - we both grow old physically but men stop growing old mentally between 15 and 25, some real mature ones make it to 30. Men then try to do something physically at 40+ that they only had a prayer of pulling off in their 20s - results in visits to the ER or worse:).
I say that men stop mentally aging around the age of 14. I tell young single girls that if you can find a man that has matured to the age of 16 or so, marry him they don't come around that often.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
You on the Xbox One? If so look into Snowrunner Im pretty sure Mods work on the Console as well and you can get all kinds of Jeeps and Tacos and awesome just straight up offroad maps.

Its also n PC and not too hard to run
I have consciously avoided supporting Russian products since the start of the invasion. This has unfortunately meant I don't play their video games for the time being. Snowrunner, World of Warships and Warthunder have to wait for the time being.

Look I know it probably doesn't mean anything tangible, but it just wouldn't feel right for me.

Now on to the game mechanics, I have never been able to drive straight in Snowrunner... ever. I liked it but it was a constant left to right steering that got me to where I needed to go.