Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
made it to the end of 3rd period. i couldnt watch anymore cuz i was falling asleep. good thing i didnt watch till 2am! that would of made a really rough day at work with only 4 hours of sleep. plus i worked 10 hours that day.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Went out for some mtn touring on Lil' Wrikki again today. Last weekend I lost my riding gloves. I think I left them somewhere on the side of the rocky crag that I'd climbed. So I decide to climb the 200' or so again today to see if I can find them. I climb up but can't find the gloves. But great views again. So I scamper back down to the quad and set out for my destination but can't make it due to North facing, snow covered slopes (again.) I get 4-5 miles around the Mtn that's adjacent to the rocky crag and I realize I'd lost my wallet, which had ~$450 in cash and gift cards in it. So I'm like, fuck! Could be anywhere, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it'd slid out of the rear pocket when I was sliding down some sketchy sections of the crag on my ass. So I go back and climb about half-way up and see it sitting on a ledge. :whew: Great views again!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20230520_142007
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20230520_142105

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
I drove a Model X today with the yoke, and I can say with 100% certainty that it is not for me, the model X and the yoke.

Had some stuff to do today, so I came home and ignored all of it and washed and waxed the Jeep

It is a good thing I ordered some fenders, those are pretty f'd up.
Electric vehicles are so fucking weird. My last job I had to valet a variety of vehicles from the ramp. A multitude of which were Teslas. I hate it when they have their Tesla in one pedal driving mode. I always expect a vehicle to coast, and then they just....don't. Trips me the fuck out.
That said, the Lucid Air is pretty fuckin neat. Oh, and I learned I hate G-wagons while working there. I don't know what trim it was that had it, but I remember one of the G-wagons had this like active seat bolstering so when you took a right or left turn it would like shove the opposite side into your side. To help keep you planted or something? Most uncomfortable annoying ride ever.

That and I basically just hate new cars in general. All their "innovative" ways to put it in drive. Every time you get in one you're just searching high and low for something with a D or an R on it like it's your first time ever inside of a vehicle.

Just give me a third pedal and a stick and I'll make it move without thinking about it.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Went out for some mtn touring on Lil' Wrikki again today. Last weekend I lost my riding gloves. I think I left them somewhere on the side of the rocky crag that I'd climbed. So I decide to climb the 200' or so again today to see if I can find them. I climb up but can't find the gloves. But great views again. So I scamper back down to the quad and set out for my destination but can't make it due to North facing, snow covered slopes (again.) I get 4-5 miles around the Mtn that's adjacent to the rocky crag and I realize I'd lost my wallet, which had ~$450 in cash and gift cards in it. So I'm like, fuck! Could be anywhere, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it'd slid out of the rear pocket when I was sliding down some sketchy sections of the crag on my ass. So I go back and climb about half-way up and see it sitting on a ledge. :whew: Great views again!

Glad ya found it!

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
i was just busting your chops. as you are going to look at other trailer when yo just got the one you have now. you are the only one i know that has more tires/wheels and trailer swaps going on.
Ended up not getting the camper. My girl isn't going to camp much, so I'll see if we get out at all with the one I have before spending any more money on "glamping" bs.

Not that I was a fan of the early camping with the boys, but I do enjoy hiking away from "camp spots" and enjoying a good fire and beers with friends.

I'm also considering selling this trailer and not getting another. I'll just rent one if needed.

Once I get a daily driver, I'll also be getting Mud Terrains... so my tire addiction is still going strong.

giphy.gif

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Where are you going in Cali? I am guessing someplace that is awesome to camp, hike and wheel at.
Tonight and Sunday night we are at Davis Mountains SP in Texas. Monday - Friday with my brothers, spouses and our dogs (mine is Cali) base camping at City of Rocks SP in New Mexico. I have to get back to work so, next Saturday back to Davis Mountains SP.

Bringing Cali with us, not going to make it quite that far this trip—

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Cali (Callie) is a pretty good name for a pup, but I may be biased.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG-0448.JPG
May as well post a picture of Cassie while I'm at it. With her bed so prominently sitting in the background.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 111.JPG

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
We'll see if it lasts....44 years ago today....first date, junior prom.

1. Look how far apart we're standing from each other.

2. I'd love to find that jacket again!!!

3. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. I lost my hair about 3 months after this!!!!
congrats. 44 years and still going. you must be doing something right or she hasnt caught on yet. :CWL: j/k.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Finally had enough time to grab a pie from Papa Murphy’s after all the pizza talk the other day.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_0451

Bluesharp

First Name
Bluesharp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara diesel , 1966 MGB
Occupation
Prison dentist...no, seriously 😷 RETIRED!!!
congrats. 44 years and still going. you must be doing something right or she hasnt caught on yet. :CWL: j/k.
I'm hoping she's a bit slow.....when she realizes, I'm F'd......😗 But seriously....it's been a great ride. I'm a lucky guy!!!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

cosine

First Name
Chris