Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
heavy foot wife. I know this well. Carla on average over the years has gotten 30% less mpg in all of our vehicles that we have owned. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEN. I would average 20 mpg more than her in our commuter cars. I gave up along time ago telling her to she could save $50 or more on fuel a month just by changing her driving style to no avail. Every vehicle she has drove as a daily drive will naturally cruise at 92 mph as that what speed she drive when commuting.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) ZbUrwFU

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning all!!!

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Woke up to the wife making cornbread ... and she made me my own 8x8 pan. Warm cornbread for breakfast. She might be trying to kill me but I'm gonna die happy.

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeple!

Yesterday's froading went well, the new Yokohamas did just fine. Ended up following a Kia Telluride up one of the trails. Granted, it was an easy trail, but WTF?! When we got to the top I said to the guy (maybe in his 20's) "Interesting choice in offroad vehicles." He replied "It's offroad rated." And the he proceeded to tell me about their on-line community and blah blah blah. Cool I guess, but I think the manufacturers portraying their AWD vehicles as offroad dream machines is a bit misleading. Not to mention the images of their vehicles splashing through water crossings or throwing up rooster tails in the dirt goes against everything Tread Lightly and the offroad community at large stands for.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
... Cool I guess, but I think the manufacturers portraying their AWD vehicles as offroad dream machines is a bit misleading. Not to mention the images of their vehicles splashing through water crossings or throwing up rooster tails in the dirt goes against everything Tread Lightly and the offroad community at large stands for.
But then, that's something that nearly all off-road vehicle manufacturers are guilty of, including Jeep.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Found a universal gooseneck that *should* fit my friends gladiator.
He went ahead, and ordered it. He'll ask the wife for forgiveness after he installs it. 😂
Now he's gotta find one of the scamp campers somewhat locally. We were looking earlier, but didn't see any within a six hour drive.
I had no idea that you were serious about your friend getting a gooseneck for a Gladiator. Isn't that going to stress the max towing weight? I think the Gladiator is only up to 6200 lbs.

Last edited:

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I stayed up for the whole thing, but I was really struggling at the end.
Sponsored