Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
This photo reminds me of the 73 Olds Toronado I had when I was young and even dumber than I currently am. About the first thing I had to do after buying it was put gas in it, which turned out to be a frequent activity with that car. Anyway, after pulling into a gas station, I did about six laps around the thing looking for the fuel fill before it occurred to me that some cars of that era hid it behind (in front of?) the license plate!
Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
So then I just asked ChatGPT:

Can you write a rap song about Jeeps?

Again, it responded in 3 secs:

Sure thing! Here's a rap song about Jeeps:

Verse 1: I'm rolling down the street in my Jeep, oh yeah Top down, feeling the breeze, I don't care People staring like they're not used to seeing This kind of power and style, it's so freeing

My Jeep's a beast, built to dominate Four-wheel drive, it's unstoppable, mate Mud, rocks, sand, it don't matter Jeep can handle it all, it's a natural matter

Chorus: Jeep, Jeep, rollin' on the street Built to last, it's the ultimate feat Jeep, Jeep, taking on the terrain This ride's a legend, it's hard to explain

Verse 2: Off-road, let's see what it can do Jeep's a warrior, it's tried and true Crawling up hills, splashing through rivers Jeep can handle any adventure, it delivers

With its iconic grille, it's a symbol of power The sound of the engine, it's like a shower Of adrenaline, it's thrilling to drive Jeep's the ultimate ride, it's no jive

Chorus: Jeep, Jeep, rollin' on the street Built to last, it's the ultimate feat Jeep, Jeep, taking on the terrain This ride's a legend, it's hard to explain

Verse 3: From the city to the mountains, Jeep's got your back No matter where you go, it's on the attack With style and substance, it's the perfect blend Jeep's the ultimate ride, it's a friend till the end

So if you're looking for a ride that's wild Get yourself a Jeep, it's the ultimate style It's got the power, the looks, and the drive Jeep's the ultimate ride, it's no surprise

Outro: Jeep, Jeep, it's the ultimate ride Take it on the road or off, it's hard to deny Jeep, Jeep, rollin' on the street This ride's a legend, it's hard to beat!

😳 Are you kidding me? We are all gonna be replaced by robots soon! 😂

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
So then I just asked ChatGPT:

Can you write a rap song about Jeeps?

Again, it responded in 3 secs:

Sure thing! Here's a rap song about Jeeps:

Verse 1: I'm rolling down the street in my Jeep, oh yeah Top down, feeling the breeze, I don't care People staring like they're not used to seeing This kind of power and style, it's so freeing

My Jeep's a beast, built to dominate Four-wheel drive, it's unstoppable, mate Mud, rocks, sand, it don't matter Jeep can handle it all, it's a natural matter

Verse 2: Off-road, let's see what it can do Jeep's a warrior, it's tried and true Crawling up hills, splashing through rivers Jeep can handle any adventure, it delivers

With its iconic grille, it's a symbol of power The sound of the engine, it's like a shower Of adrenaline, it's thrilling to drive Jeep's the ultimate ride, it's no jive

Verse 3: From the city to the mountains, Jeep's got your back No matter where you go, it's on the attack With style and substance, it's the perfect blend Jeep's the ultimate ride, it's a friend till the end

So if you're looking for a ride that's wild Get yourself a Jeep, it's the ultimate style It's got the power, the looks, and the drive Jeep's the ultimate ride, it's no surprise

Outro: Jeep, Jeep, it's the ultimate ride Take it on the road or off, it's hard to deny Jeep, Jeep, rollin' on the street This ride's a legend, it's hard to beat!

😳 Are you kidding me? We are all gonna be replaced by robots soon! 😂
That ain't no rap song- not the first "fuck" in it!

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1679621836592

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1679621893382

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Yes that's him! I just looked at his channel and nothing has been uploaded since just before the accident.

I wonder what he is doing now that he is no longer a YouTube super star?

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ntures-continued-punkn-jlr.11524/post-1730674

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 335456317_602050001474327_842020822332843466_n

I do hear you on that, and I do love the stuff. Still the Line X is much more tough and resilient to cargo. Perfect for the trailer and I think more and more for the tub of the Jeep. It will weigh less than the carpets for sure... and be cheaper than the Armorlite flooring I've been waiting forever on.
Line-X is not as cheap as you think it is. I could almost buy new rock sliders for the cost to Line-X them.
Sponsored