Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Digging an old tractor out of the mud? 😳
Not exactly. But close. Digging through the mud from the belly up just to change an oil pan. Pan is leaking because there was so much mud packed against it that the aluminum pan rotted a hole near the sump. The mud was the only thing keeping oil in the engine essentially. When I dropped the center pan, all the oil leaked out.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
You talking about the accident with the YouTuber that got knocked out on an obstacle and lost control? I can't remember his name.
I think the YouTuber was American Jeeper.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I think the YouTuber was American Jeeper.
Yes that's him! I just looked at his channel and nothing has been uploaded since just before the accident.

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
That kind of sales practice is what had me purchase my last Harley in Ohio and the order for the Jeep from Pennsylvania. It can be worth the drive to go elsewhere. Why not order one from one of the dealers here that were giving up to 8% below invoice?

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Our salesmen kept at it for weeks even though I kept telling him we are not interested if they can't find a Reign 4xe for a lot better price than what they were selling for... That and we'd need a lot more for our trade or be able to sell the Rav4 for a good price to make it happen.

Even at 25% off I feel like they are overpriced. 🤷‍♂️

So my girl is still driving the paid for Rav4. Hard do argue that the 4xe will save money in the long run. 😂

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Our salesmen kept at it for weeks even though I kept telling him we are not interested if they can't find a Reign 4xe for a lot better price than what they were selling for... That and we'd need a lot more for our trade or be able to sell the Rav4 for a good price to make it happen.

Even at 25% off I feel like they are overpriced. 🤷‍♂️

So my girl is still driving the paid for Rav4. Hard do argue that the 4xe will save money in the long run. 😂
Oh goodness. Yes if its purely about money, you're better off not buying anything lol.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Oh goodness. Yes if its purely about money, you're better off not buying anything lol.

Well, for her it's all about the purple.

For me, I just think she's not going to like the ride/drive after a few weeks. She's in love with the purple Jeep idea but not thinking about how it drives compared to her Rav4. As we know, Jeeps don't drive like cars with IFS and are not going to be as posh. She will not drive my Jeep so I worry that she's not understanding what I mean.

I also think that Toyota has a better hybrid setup in their Rav4/Venza that she is also looking at. :surprised:

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Well, for her it's all about the purple.

For me, I just think she's not going to like the ride/drive after a few weeks. She's in love with the purple Jeep idea but not thinking about how it drives compared to her Rav4. As we know, Jeeps don't drive like cars with IFS and are not going to be as posh. She will not drive my Jeep so I worry that she's not understanding what I mean.

I also think that Toyota has a better hybrid setup in their Rav4/Venza that she is also looking at. :surprised:
Yeah, you're going to have a hard time beating Toyota at that game, lol.