Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Oh yeah, there are some people that live semi-permanently at the campground I go to. Nice trailers like that.
My parents did this thing starting their... 5th or 6th year of retirement. Some Airfoilflow thing, towed with the little truck. Less than 3yr later they've moved onto a permanent thing, still have the first, and the house+1acre as far as I know.

They aren't much for traveling so I'm not surprised that it's just Monopoly now.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks, and yeah, sounds like it's not as bad as it could've been. Vet says it's not horrible, relatively minor but definitely more than a scratch, so he gets several days of basically Neosporin in the eye (I feel really bad doing that to him, cannot be pleasant, plus the cat keeps trying to lick it out of his eye) and several days of cone.

The whole ass thorn was in his eye apparently, stabbed in and stuck, and when he blinked/shut his eye after it got unstuck and got caught in the corner of his eye, which is where it was when I removed it before the vet was open. So he's got some pain meds too.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20230322-151413

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I haven't any bourbon and only crapy beer that I bought to try. Now it's all I got and I've already poured three. Down the drain. Resupply on Friday. 🤷‍♂️ 🍻
Beer is like that. Drain cleaner.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Screenshot_20230322-153355

It's made here, usually goes back here. Well at least you cut out the middle step.

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I am not bothering to enter my Jeep in the “Sexiest Jeep Thread” contest. Rather, I’m holding out for the “sexiest Jeep owner thread” contest… and then I can show you all what’s what! 😉
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1679524484143

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1679524559483

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1679524612653

:LOL: And no, you can’t unsee those lol

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
WHAT ARE YOU CHEESE BAGS DOING RIGHT NOW :whatsgoingon:
Just got in from wiring the lockers to Aux 3 and 4. (because someone made me feel bad about my hack job with a custom switch panel. LOL) Making dinner now.