Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
I gotta side with boy toy on this one. It is a 15+ hour drive for us and we split it going out and coming home. If you can leave early and split it, I would go that route.

We got their late last year, because of this we planned better this year so we will get their on time and took more time off.
I'd be all for that, but family Easter dinner is on Saturday that weekend, and missing it is not an option (for some reason I didn't clue into the "Easter" bit in "Easter Jeep Safari" until just a week or two ago.....🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️). Anyways, I am determined to get there on time if at all possible. I think that with 2 4 hour shifts each, we could easily get close enough to Moab to get up at a somewhat early hour and still arrive on time. I've done similar driving before in the past. Though I wasn't travelling with a princess who refuses to sleep in the Jeep (which is a lot more spacious than the Mazda was....), and insists on getting hotel rooms. I told him if he wanted a room, he was paying for it. I had planned on sleeping in the Jeep at rest stops, but oh no, someone thinks that BeeBee is a flashy new sports car and we will get car jacked at gun point if we do....... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

How in the seven hells did I end up with the most sheltered boy? He also went on a rant about my driving (he seems to think Im "wreckless/lazy" 🤷🏽‍♀️) and how I was likely to get us pulled over, cause American cops look for the smallest infractions, and then officer could see we were Canadian, decide to test us and we could go to jail for having weed in our systems. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

How on earth does this man's mind go to these places?

Last edited:

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Ya know, I've got a crowbar you can borrow.
I have a couple out back. We build our own fences..... But I'll keep your offer in mind on the off chance I decide the risk of bloodying one of my own is too much.

Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Good morning Jeepers and Jeepettes & Barbie

I heard that Pluto wasn't happy with Earl and wrapped her Jeep. Not telling who told me.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) in4mu3wdn3pa1
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I have a physical aversion to the colour pink.

Anyone tries to use that knowledge against me, just know that while I don't choose to start shit, I always definitively finish it.

I add that last bit because of the crackers I know y'all to be.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Yeah, the Jeep felt pretty unstable the few times I've gotten it over 80, lol. I would absolutely not drive it that fast for longer than it takes to pass a swaying tractor trailer.

65 seemed like the sweet spot on 32s and it might be that way on the 33s. I think the transmission is still adjusting to the wave of different tire size programming I did to get the speedo right. lol. Its starting to use 8th gear more now but It didn't want to for a few days.
I am averaging over 17 mpg lifted, with bead locks, on 37s running 70plus on the highway,.In town and wheeling while loaded down with gear. I know some will call bullshit, so pics for proof. Note: I also passed the 100,000 mile mark today.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 6E3D55D4-69A8-4A20-8C9C-3A066B5827D7

Also over 9,000 miles so far during this years wheeling adventures.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 93FFFDB3-0F35-4884-881C-953A0A85A48C

This pic shows me running 70+ on the other screen. I took this earlier in the day because my Apple Watch told me the inside of the Jeep was reading 65 decibels while going 70+ mph. Also note that I run a Bestop Sunrider. So not only is my jeep getting great mileage it’s quiet too.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 4D0F5596-8C90-4255-AF4F-297D7AC65856

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Where did you find a hooker for $10 -asking for a friend
Probably Benton Harbor Michigan. Years ago a friend of mine was offered a BJ by two hookers for $15. In Benton Harbor.

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I have a physical aversion to the colour pink.

Anyone tries to use that knowledge against me, just know that while I don't choose to start shit, I always definitively finish it.

I add that last bit because of the crackers I know y'all to be.
Who's a cracker??

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

The pushing of the non-existent passenger side brake pedal 😂

Does your wife refuse to be in the Jeep with you on the fun obstacles too?
Yup… on both accounts.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I like plant-based burgers. Cattle eat grass, so beef is plant-based.
Vodka is vegan! Beer and wines not so much (but probably vegetarian). Tasty liquors!

And they've probably never been recalled for e coli.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link