Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Is it stouter than the Grizzly? If I had kept my zj that's what it was gonna get.
IIRC those Grizzlys are similar to a Detroit locker, so I assume they would be stouter. I think for running 35s or less the Torq locker should be fine, they seem to be a step up from the older Aussie locker, and they're quite easy to install.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
IIRC those Grizzlys are similar to a Detroit locker, so I assume they would be stouter. I think for running 35s or less the Torq locker should be fine, they seem to be a step up from the older Aussie locker, and they're quite easy to install.
Honestly, I've seen some modded gov-loc setups that I'd be more than happy with. There's a guy I saw a couple years ago that had a manual override to lock it on demand prior to hard launches, and crawling.

Too bad they aren't great in factory form.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
10/22 is also my choice for plinker and small critters. I like Mossberg 500 for a shucker, have it in 12 and 20. Not that there's anything wrong with the 870.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 7239EDBA-B919-4385-9902-EBA5C5A520E7
Mossberg are a decent shot gun. I have worn one out. Note this is years ago, I ended up breaking the plastic trigger housing. This caused the slide and chamber to not lock closed correctly. We used 870 in the prison for riot shotguns. Think 12,000 employees qualifying each year department wide at the peak of department size and 30 years of seeing the 870 put through the paces, with very little issues.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Mossberg are a decent shot gun. I have worn one out. Note this is years ago, I ended up breaking the plastic trigger housing. This caused the slide and chamber to not lock closed correctly. We used 870 in the prison for riot shotguns. Think 12,000 employees qualifying each year department wide at the peak of department size and 30 years of seeing the 870 put through the paces, with very little issues.
The 590 has the steel trigger guard unit, plus thicker barrel.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I think it's overall length/width for a lot of the tighter hugging bags that's different between men's and women's.
I was a bigger dude at one time and my chest and shoulders were so big, that I could not fit in a normal sleeping bag. Big Angus was the only one that made a bag I could fit into. So size are different from bag to bag.

Sponsored