Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
i wouldnt hold my breath on that. i waiting to see if they will come out with a 2 door truck.
Even companies doing nothing but pickups don't even do regular cab anymore. Very sad situation. I have a soft spot for regular cab short bed trucks with big ass V8s.
Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I briefly looked at ordering a new short bed regular cab F150 with the 5.0. Basically only available as a work truck. But throw a supercharger on it and some good tires and you would have a pretty fun truck.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
T-Minus 5 minutes...

I thought about not mentioning this at all, you know, so I don't jinx it. But then I thought, who am I kidding? It won't hold anyway, so why not.

The bracket contest I'm in has 806 entries. I'm currently sitting in the 15th spot with a 16 and 3 record and as of my last check, St. Mary's ahead which would make it 17. My wife, most importantly, is currently ranked 645th. It's a good thing she doesn't really care much about it.

To the best of my recollection, in previous years, my highest ranking has never dipped below 150. I expect by the end of the night, I'll probably be brought back down to reality, but I'm enjoying it while I can.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Even companies doing nothing but pickups don't even do regular cab anymore. Very sad situation. I have a soft spot for regular cab short bed trucks with big ass V8s.
i hear you on that. between the big 3 auto dealers by me, they have very few reg cab trucks on the lot. i would have to order one to my liking. as for the 2 door version of the gladiator, it would be prefect for me. but i havent ruled out in getting a 4 door jt.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I briefly looked at ordering a new short bed regular cab F150 with the 5.0. Basically only available as a work truck. But throw a supercharger on it and some good tires and you would have a pretty fun truck.
i've looked into that option as well with ford, chevy and ram.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
And...I just got an email from YouTube TV saying I now get multiview that they're apparently slowly rolling out. I can watch 4 games at once on the same screen...This almost makes up for their lack of surround sound.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
:fist bump:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
As sexy as the regular cab is, I think I'd need a "slightly" extended cab with at least 6' bed and at most 7' bed.

If I need 8', I'll drop the tailgate or get a rental trailer/truck.

Damn though, wouldn't the hurricane motor with Mojave suspension just be the ticket?

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
As sexy as the regular cab is, I think I'd need a "slightly" extended cab with at least 6' bed and at most 7' bed.

If I need 8', I'll drop the tailgate or get a rental trailer/truck.

Damn though, wouldn't the hurricane motor with Mojave suspension just be the ticket?
If they ever dropped a Hurricane-powered JT out there, IMO, get a Rubi and make it a Rubijave - Fox 3.0s (better than Mojave, which is at a 2.5 without IBP), Fox/King adjustable hydro bumps, and you still get the 4:1 t-case and f/r lockers. Or get a base Hurricane JT and toss that stuff on for less.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
:fist bump:

I think we both will forever be disappointed. 😒
yeah, well........ we'll have to settle on the next best thing that jeep has to offer. :like:

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
Haven't been able to drive a 2.3 liter yet. I figure its probably a lot like the 3.6 with performance.
I got to drive a 4cyl 4-door for a Bronco video we did when they first came out. It was meh compared to the 2.7 equipped Bronco.

I'm sure they'd be fun in a 2 door Bronco.... But the V-6 would be funner... 😎
Sponsored