Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I shave once a week.

I'm too lazy to take care of a beard. Besides, mine use to be five different colors but has slowly dropped to just grey. 😂

I don't feel as old as my hair says I am. 🤔
You all are a talkative bunch today...still catching up, but morning Jeep folks!

Mine's been all grey for a while. I've had a beard for a long, long time simply because I can't shave daily without getting very bad razor burn; it doesn't matter what blades I use, electric or not. But mine is a fairly short beard. I trim it down somewhat close on Saturday, then let it go, only trimming my neck and cheeks, the rest of the week. In the winter, I set the trimmer comb up several notches and let it get a little longer, to help stay warm.

Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
There's only one thing to say.....

Dang.... sorry for the repost, just saw that it was posted last night.

So, here's one for today:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Everyone-a-little-irish-except-scottish

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
You all are a talkative bunch today...still catching up, but morning Jeep folks!

Mine's been all grey for a while. I've had a beard for a long, long time simply because I can't shave daily without getting very bad razor burn; it doesn't matter what blades I use, electric or not. But mine is a fairly short beard. I trim it down somewhat close on Saturday, then let it go, only trimming my neck and cheeks, the rest of the week. In the winter, I set the trimmer comb up several notches and let it get a little longer, to help stay warm.
You shave your cheeks??
1. How do you see back there well enough to do that?
B. How fuckin hairy are you?!