Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Good Morning All! All of Roxy's gear is back inside her belly. I sometimes think I carry too much stuff with me all the time but it will sure be nice to have all that crap when I need it. HAHA.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Good Morning All! All of Roxy's gear is back inside her belly. I sometimes think I carry too much stuff with me all the time but it will sure be nice to have all that crap when I need it. HAHA.
I roll with all my crap all the time as well. We are wheeling pretty much every weekend and you never know when you might get a distress call through the week. Hauling all that stuff in and out that often would suck, also why I'll never take the top off, lol.

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
I roll with all my crap all the time as well. We are wheeling pretty much every weekend and you never know when you might get a distress call through the week. Hauling all that stuff in and out that often would suck, also why I'll never take the top off, lol.
Yeah, one of the reasons I won't leave the top off.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Mornin folks, sorry you gotta suffer through one more day before it's Friday

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I wanna wear that as a hat.
It's hard to tell any more, but that hat may be a little too "new" to be worn legally.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Yes, I’ve noticed my drinking has been curtailed due to zoom calls. Damn tech.
While I steadfastly refuse to turn on my camera for any of my Webexes, if I did turn on my camera, it would specifically be to shame my coworkers and customers with my exceptional liquor choices. Also to shame them on the fact that it's my house and I'll wear pants only if I choose to, dammit!

Happy Hump Day! Got my lift installed… now I can go after bigger humps!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy
Looks good! Which lift went on?

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
While I steadfastly refuse to turn on my camera for any of my Webexes, if I did turn on my camera, it would specifically be to shame my coworkers and customers with my exceptional liquor choices. Also to shame them on the fact that it's my house and I'll wear pants only if I choose to, dammit!

Looks good! Which lift went on?
I don't usually wear pants at work either. 😁

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I keep a lot of crap in the Jeep during the winter too. Recovery gear, extra jackets, gloves, hats, trail bars, water, water filter, lights, minor tools, fire extinguishers, med kit, sanitizer, wet wipes, tissue, valve stems, ... and a multi tool to cut straps or break windows. You never know.

Most of that gets tossed in a bin and left in the garage when the roof is removed for nice days. Rain gear, suntan lotion, bug spray, shade hat, water, trail bars, minor tools, blanket, and kinetic rope stay. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored