Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Sooo I won the pi recitation contest at work. They gave me a pie to take home, which is good since I didn't have time to bake a pie yesterday, and an Amazon gift card (which is fine but I did just spend a couple hundred bucks there last week :blush: but as long as they don't fold in the next couple months should be okay).

And if you need to know it was one hundred five digits, so not that many in the grand scheme of things.
I just got a text from Kid 3 in math class, tied for first with another student in the same competition, with the top 3 receiving extra credit. She apparently hit 101.

This is by no means meant to downplay your accomplishment, just a proud dad moment (and I can only go 5 sig digits). I just don't remember doing anything like that when I was in 7th grade (WAAAAAAYYYYYYY back) and had no idea she knew any more than 3.14.
Sponsored

whitechocolate

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th Edition
That's alright, got another customer who opened up a case with us with literally no problem description, just the word "HARDWARE" and "no number assigned". I can't tell if she thinks her phone is physically busted or if she needs help configuring it. Contact preference is email, dropped her an email. Nothing back for a few weeks, our automated follow up bot kicks in and starts emailing her. Now this bot is named "Sherlock Holmes". 100% is NOT something we ever expected to be treated like a real person. This chick is emailing Sherlock with "Please call me". I follow up over email, she ignores, replies directly back to Sherlock asking for a call.

I'll take a dude that's late to a Webex over that kind of mouth breather any day of the week. Not looking forward to that call.
Had a ticket that read "phone fell in stripper" nothing else and person did a similar go with responding to the autobot responder :CWL:

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta say, as much of a proponent of smaller vehicles as I am (my wheeling Jeep will ALWAYS be a 2 door), I'm really looking forward to moving the KL TH to the JTR whenever that happens. Jeep + bed (even if small) == excellent.
Sarge Green, 35s, Cummins 5.0... :devil:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1678908165555

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
He was at a club and phone fell into the stripper's personal area and then fell onto the stage and was damaged
Must've been a damn good stripper to cause him to lose control of his equipment like that

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
He was at a club and phone fell into the stripper's personal area and then fell onto the stage and was damaged
Seriously? I assumed it fell into a can/bucket of paint stripper, and it just was funny because it sounded like he was at a strip club. It was actually a stripper??!!

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Seriously? I assumed it fell into a can/bucket of paint stripper, and it just was funny because it sounded like he was at a strip club. It was actually a stripper??!!
Right?! I figured it was just an industrial thing that sounded raunchy, but nah, bro over here trying to get some 4G in his orgy

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd

whitechocolate

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th Edition
That was my initial thought that it fell into some paint stripper:CWL:, this was back when blackberries were the tits and you had a BES server. These folks couldn't be without phones so one was sent out that day and on the ticket for replacement reason was changed to industrial accident as cause of damage. Like dude it's a bottom end blakcberry were you taking photos of her bottom end?

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I hold no hope that the manuals will be fixed. They want us all driving autos. In fact, they want us to drive 4 cylinder turbos with autos. $4k price bump for the V6 and auto anyone? 😂

(I cut down my small rant about how little was done for the manual, for the 2 doors too for that matter...enough of that in gen pop.)
In all honesty, I expect a buy back or some trade in credit more than a fix I will be happy with. I don't see it amounting to much no matter what it is.

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Still no definitive news on the 2024. My guess is more complex electrical shit and very few meaningful changes ... oh and a significant price jump.
That's why I've been looking for a used one. One that's not driven to death, that is.
Sponsored