Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
this is how crazy the town i work in is. 10 mins in to my route, i'm at a mailbox that is on the road. the speed limit is 30 mph. the road is tight with no real shoulder on both end. i look up and see this car flying pass me doing like 50-60 mph. the hair on the back of my neck was standing straight out. that how close he was to me. heres the kicker. that guy had to slam on his brake and skidding to a stop just about to plow into the d.p.w. crew that was doing pot hole repairs. they werent to happy with that guy. i'm sure some of the road crew needed to change their shorts. :mad::surprised:
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
it was a cold windy day today and its going to be the same for tomorrow. just gotta get thru hump day. then its a day off.
resisting-wind.gif

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
it was a cold windy day today and its going to be the same for tomorrow. just gotta get thru hump day. then its a day off.
resisting-wind.gif
Same here. I am up to 140 miles out of the 500 new gear beak-in. I dont have my sway bars connected. It was a fun ride in the wind today. LOL
I will need to swap over to the soft top for final fab of the overlanding set up. The second tier of my sleeping platform was finished. Gonna work on the driver's side tomorrow.

Last edited:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
alright jeepers, i'm hitting the rack. catch you all next time.
fyi. this one has a 5.9 cummins, 1 tons and 42s :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1678240053833

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Same here. I am up to 140 miles out of the 500 new gear beak-in. I dont have my sway bars connected. It was a fun ride in the wind today. LOL
white knuckle ride for sure. :CWL:

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Calling it a night. Been a bad evening ending with breaking my temporary crown on a back tooth. Now I will miss work tomorrow and go to the dentist instead. I'd much rather have my order fulfilled and go to the beach. With my luck, I'd end up like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1678240814409

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
I never understood being into Jeeps and never trying to take them off road. Like, I get folks who have a hard time finding time to off road, but want to do it and all that - not everyone has the free time or money to go wheeling even if the desire's there, but with free/time money like that mall crawler type seem to have, why would you ignore what Jeeps are built for?
When I lived in AZ back in the 70s we did a lot of off roading because there werent roads where we wanted to go. When we moved to Iowa I continued to drive Jeeps because we live in the country, where we get unplowed roads, mud, and pasture/ timber work. I can haul raccoons or wear muddy boots in it with doing damage. Jeeps work for what I do, and the style suits me. I dont try to make mine look badass...not trying to fool anybody.

Think of it this way.. I dont do any shooting sports. I have a few firearms because I sometimes have to shoot things. I have pipe wrenches, but I dont do recreational plumbing. I have a woodshop, but no hobby woodworking...just sometimes need stuff built.

Do people expect someone with a 'vette to race?

Sponsored

4-play

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Calling it a night. Been a bad evening ending with breaking my temporary crown on a back tooth. Now I will miss work tomorrow and go to the dentist instead. I'd much rather have my order fulfilled and go to the beach. With my luck, I'd end up like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Narc!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 0BB3AEF0-A397-4AD5-800D-1E695AEB566B