Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Hey everyone - all of Mikes kids aka the ambassadors kids. We are going to
Be in Menifee for a week Feb 22-27. Few of us are gonna take the Jeep off roading at one of his spots.

Would love to get a few of you together for a ride and some beers. Let me know who could help coordinate.

His obituary is up. We are doing his celebration of life in Vt this summer. https://bartonfuneral.com/2023/02/07/michael-mike-gene-knope/

We would love to meet some of the nut house crew in cali for a drive, beers, and Mike stories.

-kyle
Love to join you all, but it's a bit of a drive. Next time. 🤞

Pictures and video will be mandatory from those who can make it. ☕

Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Hey everyone - all of Mikes kids aka the ambassadors kids. We are going to
Be in Menifee for a week Feb 22-27. Few of us are gonna take the Jeep off roading at one of his spots.

Would love to get a few of you together for a ride and some beers. Let me know who could help coordinate.

His obituary is up. We are doing his celebration of life in Vt this summer. https://bartonfuneral.com/2023/02/07/michael-mike-gene-knope/

We would love to meet some of the nut house crew in cali for a drive, beers, and Mike stories.

-kyle
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1675860193719

Will do my best to get down there.Though I’m traveling a couple days that week. Still no word from Paul @Runngun18

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Morning All!!! Rainy day here in Arkansas yesterday and today. Good news, I got to drive Roxy to town yesterday so some of the Arkansas mud got washed off.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1675860706634

I heard from my company's award center...they said:

They confirmed there has been an issue when the supplier provided the order to the courier and therefore it failed.

This is a miscommunication error and if you order it again it is most likely that it won't happen again.

The supplier confirmed they will notify their team in charge of the shipment of the issue that occurred and they will make sure this will not happen again.
Really instills confidence in the whole process but I placed the order again this morning. We will see if they hold true to their word and I actually receive the award I wanted. (I highlighted the confidence instilling words in the above message. WTF can't they tell me it won't happen again???)

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I thought about enlistment. Grew up around lots of military, and was on base (Knox) often.
After mental health issues, and diagnoses, and finding out the legal ramifications of not disclosing that to get enlisted. I decided against it.
Its probably better that way. Experiences in the Military can really compound mental health problems and you won't always have the best support from your leadership if they don't understand the issue.