Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
8ae.gif

is why I don't want to "farm". Yeah, chickens, maybe rabbits, but nothing big! I don't want to be tied to the farm and have to rely on someone else to watch the animals when we want to go somewhere.
Exactly. If I'm up cleaning a goat enclosure at 0500... I'd better be making money off of it. lol.
Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1675448025540

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Exactly. If I'm up cleaning a goat enclosure at 0500... I'd better be making money off of it. lol.
Monica has threatened she will be getting goats...and my answer is always the same..."They are the devil's creatures!!!" and "I bet they will be tasty". She would love some mini-goats...but there has to be enough there for a meal...right?

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Funny story...

So I called Bezos Can't Customer service this morning to inquire about some returns that never got refunded. I get a polite gentleman by the name of Robert. Robert asks me where I'm located in the world. I tell him and then return the question to him and he tells me he's in the Caribbean, Jamaica even, and I tell him that I like Reggae music. He's happy to hear this and he asks me who my favorite artists are, and then recommends some of his favorites to me.

So I tell him how I came to love Reggae music and that me I my friends used to listen to a lot of it on weekend camping/party trips in the desert. He says "oh yeah, that must've been nice sitting around the fire listening to Reggae music" and I say "yeah, exactly, and with a beer in your hand, and maybe some other stuff we shouldn't talk about." After he hears this he starts going off on "OH NO! We can talk about it...weed should be legal! It's a natural plant from seeds!" and I say "I agree, I just meant that maybe Amazon would frown on us talking about it on a customer service call" to which he replies "No, no, I think Amazon would be okay with it! <repeats bits about a natural plant etc.>" and "Just as long as I'm not taking calls high". :CWL:

Anyway, it was both the weirdest and coolest customer service call I've ever experienced.

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Ps- just finishing lunch in Urbana.
What are you doing in Illinois? (I apologize for being a dicknoggin, but our Virginia town spells it with two Ns to make the town seem bigger!) (On second thought, I don't apologize for being an asswipe, that's just who I am!)
Sponsored