Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
1st car went to mieke for a brake job (figured i get the life time brake plan) that a-hole wanted to charge me $1k. i only paid $1600 for it. i told them put it back together and i'm out of here. fyi a friend did it for $150.
2nd car, i had the dealership mechanic, smoke in and or around the car (windows open). radio station changed to some rap shit. the bass cranked way up. the driver seat adjusted to the homeboy style. spilled coffee on the hood/fender.
grand cherokee. the dealership mechanic, smoked by the jeep. spilled oil all over the engine. did a halve ass job in repairing the window regulator. pulled the one cd out of the radio to listen to another cd that was in the console.

one reason why i dont use the dealership garage. i'm happy with my mechanic i have now cuz he loves jeeps and will take care of them like his own.
Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
I see the doggie called shotgun. Boytoy will have to sit in the back on your road trip to UT. LOL
Haha, if she wants to sit up front, she is more than welcome to do so, but I think she'd be more comfortable in a spot where she can lay down. I'm gonna keep the 60 split portion of the rear seat folded flat most of the time and throw in a dog bed in the back for her.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
1st car went to mieke for a brake job (figured i get the life time brake plan) that a-hole wanted to charge me $1k. i only paid $1600 for it. i told them put it back together and i'm out of here. fyi a friend did it for $150.
2nd car, i had the dealership mechanic, smoke in and or around the car (windows open). radio station changed to some rap shit. the bass cranked way up. the driver seat adjusted to the homeboy style. spilled coffee on the hood/fender.
grand cherokee. the dealership mechanic, smoked by the jeep. spilled oil all over the engine. did a halve ass job in repairing the window regulator. pulled the one cd out of the radio to listen to another cd that was in the console.

one reason why i dont use the dealership garage. i'm happy with my mechanic i have now cuz he loves jeeps and will take care of them like his own.
I'm probably gonna do any maintenance at a third party shop, any repairs/warranty work I'll take back to the dealership. As long as I make sure the shop I take it to is meticulous about documenting the maintenance, I'm good. Not super keen on taking her back there if she doesn't have to.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Check out Horizon Zero Dawn if adventure/story telling games are your thing..... It's one of the best games I've played in a long ass time.
Horison Zero Dawn was a great game. The second one Horizon Zero Dawn Forbidden West away also excellent.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Horison Zero Dawn was a great game. The second one Horizon Zero Dawn Forbidden West away also excellent.
I platinumed Horizon Forbidden West with all the trophies. Including New Game+ 😄😄. Beat that.

Sponsored

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Well, @M_Pluto, congratulations on finally becoming a fob carrying member of the club. We look forward to the upcoming slew of pictures.

After you get done driving around of course!

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Well, @M_Pluto, congratulations on finally becoming a fob carrying member of the club.
Like, I definitely do have tiny child sized hands, but does the fob dwarf anyone else's hand? 🤣🙈
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) BF2E2D10-F5AC-46EF-B2F7-4479A201DA2C

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I platinumed Horizon Forbidden West with all the trophies. Including New Game+ 😄😄. Beat that.
Have you played Days Gone? It is a great game and fantastic story line. One of the few games that I have ever replayed from start to finish.

Last edited:

Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Have you played Days Gone? It is a great game and fantastic story line. One of the few games that I have ever replayed from start to finish.

I'll check it out, Ive been looking for something to sink my teeth into since I finished God of War Ragnarock last month.

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd

That's why I do most of my own work. And I have a trusted shop do a couple of things I don't feel like doing.