Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Pinion

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 FJ40, 22 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Project Manager
Nice. I've been drooling over the clearlidz since they were first announced.
Any pics/videos?

Would you say the clearlidz would work with either of these?
https://www.ezuft.com/
https://weathersoffroad.com/products/ez-freedom-top-hinge-lock?variant=41398895804581
I don't think it would work since the freedom tops have to come off. There are two foam type bumpers that go on the outer rails, then the lid goes over them. It took about 10 minutes to put it on by myself. I drove in to Boston this afternoon for late night festivities and didn't really notice any additional wind nose.

Pinion

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 FJ40, 22 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Project Manager
i was looking at the clearlidz. idk if i want to get one or maybe the sun rider top.
I think it will be medicinal for me. I need the sun. I should have checked to see if it was FSA/HSA approved.

It's not a summer top, but you can use it alone without the hard top.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i struck out at harbor freight tools. i went in expecting to come out with a tool chest (top and bottom) and jack. but first i called to see if they had the tool chest, which they did. so a buddy of mine had a truck and we went down to the store. the first guy was like we dont have any. then i talked to a lady which was the same one i talked to over the phone said we have them. cool i'll take one. but they had the bottom. have to order the top. i'm like ok. well the 25% coupon didnt take it off. apparently the coupon excludes storage cabinet. but they said that they were having problems with the coupon on items. i was like can we somehow make this work since the coupon is kinda vague. nope. ok, tried to get the daytona jack which was on sale from $189 to $149. it shows that they have it in stock. well they can't find it. i'm pointing to the exact jack. nope that price is not $189. i'm like wtf, i'm striking out here. so i asked how about honoring this jack for the $149 sale price. nope, can't do it. mean while, my buddy is talking to the store manager how we are just about ready to spend $900 and you can't do anything. manager looked at him with a blank stare and said sorry. my buddy and i just walked out the store. we said to each other that that was b.s. and not planning on buying from them. so GFY harbor freight.

Last edited:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Happy New Year folks!!!!! You guys (& girls) are an endless source of entertainment.....thanks for being here ! See ya next year!!!
FB_IMG_1672528011585.jpg
The rain just changed to snow as I pulled up in the driveway from some errands (more firearms shopping, came home empty-handed again.) so yeah, it's a good night to stay home. Maybe the precipitation will keep the neighbor can'ts from getting too crazy with the fireworks tonight.:fingerscrossed:

Sucks cuz I wanted to leave Ofsteve outside in hopes that the rain would clean some of the mud off her. But no, I pulled her in to the garage cuz I don't need snow piling up on her and then melting when she gets put to bed.

Sponsored

Bluesharp

First Name
Bluesharp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara diesel , 1966 MGB
Occupation
Prison dentist...no, seriously 😷 RETIRED!!!
The rain just changed to snow as I pulled up in the driveway from some errands (more firearms shopping, came home empty-handed again.) so yeah, it's a good night to stay home. Maybe the precipitation will keep the neighbor can'ts from getting too crazy with the fireworks tonight.:fingerscrossed:
Good new year investment...home security!