Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
After scoring a touchdown, Philadelphia Eagles Devonta Smith lead his teammates in pantomiming stealing from the Salvation Army kettle as an end zone celebration. Obviously, Santa saw this, wasn’t too pleased, put the Eagles on the naughty list late in the game, and gave them a loss on Christmas Eve… 🙄
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1671974766848

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1671975005383

Santa and his elves are always watching, even up to the last minute, so you better be good for goodness sake! 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
Played this game all too often when I was at Oswego, NY - usually had to fly/drive form on the snow bank to the right. Pucker factor did go up if the snow bank ended, because you had no idea why.
I had a friend who went to college in Oswego. He tells me there was an exchange student from Siberia who would complain about the weather all the time. He also talks about thundersnow which I guess is a thing up there. I live in upstate NY, but Oswego seems like another level of winter craziness.

Sponsored

Sponsored

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
After scoring a touchdown, Philadelphia Eagles Devonta Smith lead his teammates in pantomiming stealing from the Salvation Army kettle as an end zone celebration. Obviously, Santa saw this, wasn’t too pleased, put the Eagles on the naughty list late in the game, and gave them a loss on Christmas Eve… 🙄
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64D33CD1-55E1-4A9D-B9C5-D9468454F92B

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64D33CD1-55E1-4A9D-B9C5-D9468454F92B

Santa and his elves are always watching, even up to the last minute, so you better be good for goodness sake! 🤷‍♂️
Cowboys just got lucky!
Great game!