Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
Good morning everyone! Getting my coffee down to tackle the pile of leaves in the yard that I put off a little too long…

D1A67774-528C-46C7-BA32-12A8A5200D35.jpeg
I leave the leaves for the bugs and birds to use; or maybe I am just lazy—

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) image

Good morning—
Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Hey Everyone -

I am Mike's stepson, Kyle, or as he called me, "Da bouche." On behalf of Mike's Family, I wanted to thank you all for the kind words and for sharing your memories of Mike - he talked to us all the time about his Jeep buddies and the endless adventures of this crew. Kim sent us this thread, and we have been reading all of your amazing posts over the last few days. We truly have enjoyed reading about all the great things you did with Mike (even seeing Videos of him on his Moab desert trip). This group meant the world to him during our mother's battle with ALZ and was a great distraction during his cancer journey. In our family group chat, he would share photos of many of you and his most recent Bday celebration that many of you took part in.

We are all so thankful that Mike was able to find a life with such amazing people after the loss of our mother/stepmother (Gail). He was a selfless person whom we are going to miss dearly.

WE LOVED the GFY cancer logo you made and would love to get some t-shirts made for that! We all feel the same way. F-Cancer. I am sure Kim will keep you informed as we formalize his celebration of life - Jeremy (Mikes's Son) and I were talking about doing something for him with his Jeep - he truly loved this group. It would be freaking awesome to make one last trip in his memory (I can't say any of us would be GREAT offroading like him, but it would be cool to meet you all and drink a few beers in his memory).

We look forward to reading more about your times with Mike. Thank you again for everything you did for Mike and with Mike.

GFY-Cancer

-Kyle
Thanks for the post Kyle. Mike will definitely be missed. He was a special guy for all of us. Monica and I will keep you and your family in our thoughts.

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
My thought’s exactly…. But I get a tingling sensation that the HOA is about to have a critical conversation with me lol.
Roger that.. All those folks watching their bird feeders and feeding the deer like manicured lawns.

I find it interesting how folks want their neighborhoods 'perfect' when the all that is created everything so messily beautiful—

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Good Morning, darn PO was crazy yesterday, had to work a 13 hr got home just in time for another Avs loss (at least they got a point for OT). No time to catch up, but I'll try when I can, looks like we're locked & loaded here for the foreseeable future though :(
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670679446548

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Good Morning, darn PO was crazy yesterday, had to work a 13 hr got home just in time for another Avs loss (at least they got a point for OT). No time to catch up, but I'll try when I can, looks like we're locked & loaded here for the foreseeable future though :(
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670679446548
I feel you on the OT losses. The Stars have been getting quite a few lately. Points are points.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My thought’s exactly…. But I get a tingling sensation that the HOA is about to have a critical conversation with me lol.
Tell them that you are going green as much as possible and you would hate to have to use bags to remove the leaves and ask them for a workable solution that protects the environment in the process as the thought of using a diesel vehicle to haul them away is making it so you can't sleep at night.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Tell them that you are going green as much as possible and you would hate to have to use bags to remove the leaves and ask them for a workable solution that protects the environment in the process as the thought of using a diesel vehicle to haul them away is making it so you can't sleep at night.
You just made my day with this Ted!

Sponsored