Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FB_IMG_1670550710497

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i like it. not trying to be a wimp here. i think a "calmer" version would work really well. just drop the gfy cancer so mike's name is under the grill. keep the in memory of ambassy. but color the grill to the color of the cancer he's fighting. his favorite color blue in his name. include the date?

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
SO, work on that Google Drive thing and I'll upload the entirety of my collection. 🍻

Admittedly, I was a very poor photographer/camera guy. Having too much fun. 🤷‍♂️
Nah, I closed it down. It didn't work out very well. I regret not getting the Ambassador's photos from the trip, tho.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i had to double check that cuz i thought it was @stil2low jeep. :surprised::facepalm:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I think I'd like a quieter/simpler version, like with just the "In Memory of.." and the signature. Maybe put a little space between the sig and the "GFY CAncer" so peeps can cut it? Looks good tho, and thanks for making it.

He'll be happy it's in blue.

I guess I don't want to think about the cancer part when I think of him, is where I'm coming from.
i do like the simple approach as well.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
RA you still making bread? CK you still holding it down in the north land of the lakes? We’re going to get up there sooner then later.
Hey! Holding down my slice of acreage. It’s cold and snowy. Lakes are freezing. I would be happy to meet you if you come up!

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Hey! Holding down my slice of acreage. It’s cold and snowy. Lakes are freezing. I would be happy to meet you if you come up!
My wife is determined to get to the family ranch in 2023.

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
RA you still making bread? CK you still holding it down in the north land of the lakes? We’re going to get up there sooner then later.
Na, way too busy for bread making.
I’m afraid I’m rocking meal kits, and too little sleep these days.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
sorry for a late response about mike. however i did a quick check on my phone on any info before i left for work, but didnt respond then. as most of you do, we have a routine in the morning. i sure @blnewt will know this. as a mailman, we have postal mode / routine / pattern once we clock into work, its go time. however when its a work week. that postal mode kicks in as soon as i wake up. its not like a casual everyday routine. its up and on the clock mode at 6am. (i dont clock into work till 8am) so everything is on a time frame.
Sponsored