Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
When Mike came to Missouri, we took a few hundred mile drive to southeastern MO to run some roads. We went through river beds, mud puddles, gravel roads, and narrow roads. We even had to push some SxSs out of the way because we were bigger and they were in a better spot. LOL My avatar photo was from that trip.

On our way back to STL, we hit some nice curvy roads, which Mike commented on here later: "I'm very impressed on just how solid Wrikki is on the road. When I was traveling with Joe in Missouri we were taking quite a few S curves coming home and she never felt unstable at speed."

Good Times!!! For sure!! Sure would have liked to have shown him around Arkansas a bit. From what I am seeing so far, there are plenty of places here to go for a ride through the woods.
Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
When Mike came to Missouri, we took a few hundred mile drive to southeastern MO to run some roads. We went through river beds, mud puddles, gravel roads, and narrow roads. We even had to push some SxSs out of the way because we were bigger and they were in a better spot. LOL My avatar photo was from that trip.

On our way back to STL, we hit some nice curvy roads, which Mike commented on here later: "I'm very impressed on just how solid Wrikki is on the road. When I was traveling with Joe in Missouri we were taking quite a few S curves coming home and she never felt unstable at speed."

Good Times!!! For sure!! Sure would have liked to have shown him around Arkansas a bit. From what I am seeing so far, there are plenty of places here to go for a ride through the woods.
And just saying, if any of you want to come to the Natural State and need a place to explore or just hang out for a while, hit me up.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Very sad to hear the news about OB. Definitely still one of the new guys around here, so I didn't get to know him too well, but it was his welcome that reinforced that I'd found my group here:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670507383230

Sad to be down our head nut, and glad to have been welcomed to the nuthouse by him.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I laugh but I know that must have been a very dramatic crash! :surprised:
Drifting mountain roads like hooligans - sometimes things are predictable ... and perhaps deserved :CWL:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Drifting mountain roads like hooligans - sometimes things are predictable ... and perhaps deserved :CWL:
Based on the design, I'd say it might have been a professional event rather than a teenager with too much of their parent's money, lol. Still, even professional drivers can make mistakes that lead to this...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Like Gary said, coffee seems pretty utilitarian this AM. Have a good day guys & gals, wishing it wasn't under such circumstances :(

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Would be cool to set up an Ambassador thread in this section, would be a good place to keep everything @obwahn together and visit often. And FWIW, love all the pics you all are posting, makes me feel like I'm hanging w/ him, if just for a bit :)

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1670508486515