Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Ya know, if there was one person on here I wanted to introduce to my papaw before he passed, it was OB. I think they would've really gotten along.
This honestly feels eerily similar to when he initially got bad.
Hugs to you.

and to all of us.
Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I laugh, but I do feel for you brother.

How many days since the last stabbing, err, work accident there?
Well someone mightve had drunk coworker by the throat un the parking lot last night. Details are still fuzzy...

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
... fuck. Sitting here trying to fight back tears. Mike reminds me a lot of my dad, personality wise, just the right amount of dirty old man :) Lost him to cancer almost 11 years ago.
I am glad I got to meet Mike in Moab and sign his shirt. I thoroughly enjoyed following him while we gunned it around some sand berms. I wish I could have spent more time there and got to spend more time with everyone, especially Mike.
I tend to be the type to latch onto hope in these situations, it rarely works out in my favor and it seems to hurt a bit more, but I'll be damned if I am going to give up just yet.

giphy.gif

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
... fuck. Sitting here trying to fight back tears. Mike reminds me a lot of my dad, personality wise, just the right amount of dirty old man :) Lost him to cancer almost 11 years ago.
I am glad I got to meet Mike in Moab and sign his shirt. I thoroughly enjoyed following him while we gunned it around some sand berms. I wish I could have spent more time there and got to spend more time with everyone, especially Mike.
I tend to be the type to latch onto hope in these situations, it rarely works out in my favor and it seems to hurt a bit more, but I'll be damned if I am going to give up just yet.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy
Lost my pop almost 11 years ago too. He was a fighter til the end but it just came back w/ a vengeance, just an unstoppable beast once it gets it's grip. My heart breaks a little more w/ each of these tough stories that such good people are having to deal with.

It's very rare it seems to hear of a family that doesn't have some connection to some form of Cancer, just tragic :(

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Lost my pop almost 11 years ago too. He was a fighter til the end but it just came back w/ a vengeance, just an unstoppable beast once it gets it's grip. My heart breaks a little more w/ each of these tough stories that such good people are having to deal with.

It's very rare it seems to hear of a family that doesn't have some connection to some form of Cancer, just tragic :(
We didn't get much of a fight, I think dad knew he had it for a while, but once it got to the point he had to go to the doctor and we all found out, it was everywhere. 3 weeks later he was gone.

Sponsored