Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
We fill out that form that says we are not a criminal, the dealer submits it to Tn Bureau of Investigation, and in about 15 minutes or less, I walk out with the firearm.
There is not a lot about CA that makes sense. 10 day "cooling off period" on firearm purchases even though I already have 10 others "registered" with the state. Denatured Alcohol can not be sold here. Probably too many homeless people were drinking it and going blind. A 15 year old girl from Nebraska can get knocked up and come to CA and get an abortion on the taxpayers dime without her parents consent but a 50 year old man can not buy a pack of menthol cigarettes. And just yesterday I went to a local Ace Hardware to get a can of clear lacquer spray and apparently now even that has been outlawed in this "freedom state" .... smh ... I will be getting outta here next year ...

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
There is not a lot about CA that makes sense. 10 day "cooling off period" on firearm purchases even though I already have 10 others "registered" with the state. Denatured Alcohol can not be sold here. Probably too many homeless people were drinking it and going blind. A 15 year old girl from Nebraska can get knocked up and come to CA and get an abortion on the taxpayers dime without her parents consent but a 50 year old man can not buy a pack of menthol cigarettes. And just yesterday I went to a local Ace Hardware to get a can of clear lacquer spray and apparently now even that has been outlawed in this "freedom state" .... smh ... I will be getting outta here next year ...
Crazy ain’t it?!

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
I've had that "Walking 'round in women's underwear..." song stuck in my head this morning for some reason. Woke up to a fresh layer of the white stuff outside.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
I've had that "Walking 'round in women's underwear..." song stuck in my head this morning for some reason. Woke up to a fresh layer of the white stuff outside.
I would not have admitted that first part!!(lol)

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Morning, Folks.
CFG today. Going to add the Cylinder Assist Ram and take her on a test run to Eric's. Last day of the extended BF deals.
BTW. Its a sunny 55 degrees.

Last edited:

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I've been watching so many Moab videos. I am looking forward to heading out there in April.
I am still waiting on a few guys here in NJ/PA to decide if they will drive or pay the exorbitant transport fees. I get it that you built a Jeep and want to run it out there, but I'm thinking if you dont want to drive it out or trailer it out, renting a Jeep is way cheaper. I may trailer mine and get a hotel if these guys are bringing their families. If solo, I can rough it! 4.5 months goes by quick. I'll start a group chat soon for all that want/plan to join Jeep Easter Zekeafari '23. LOL. There's talk of guys wanting to run Sand Hollow in '24. I'll do at least one trip out West a year.
I already have my KOA cabin reserved for EJS. I also have a preliminary list of trails that I'll be an official on.

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I already have my KOA cabin reserved for EJS. I also have a preliminary list of trails that I'll be an official on.
Awesome. We decided to go after the dust has cleared from EJS. (Wheeling 20th-24th). I'm sure it will great!

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
A polar bear goes into a bar. The bartender asks what he'd like. The polar bear says, "I'd like a gin and.......................................................................................................................................................................................................tonic."
"What's with the big pause?" asks the bartender.
The polar bear responds, "oh, I was born with them."

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
A polar bear goes into a bar. The bartender asks what he'd like. The polar bear says, "I'd like a gin and.......................................................................................................................................................................................................tonic."
"What's with the big pause?" asks the bartender.
The polar bear responds, "oh, I was born with them."
7 days without a pun makes one weak. :bandit: