Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I'm starting to look at 37's for the Jeep. I'm already set up to run them. So I started to look through threads on what are good tires. After reading several threads, I've reached a conclusion.

Every single option is simultaneously the very best tire ever made and the worst tire that you should never run on your Jeep.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I'm starting to look at 37's for the Jeep. I'm already set up to run them. So I started to look through threads on what are good tires. After reading several threads, I've reached a conclusion.

Every single option is simultaneously the very best tire ever made and the worst tire that you should never run on your Jeep.
YT is the same. I had to weed out so many that were sponsored by a tire company. I ended up choosing the BFG KM3s. I would have gone withe the BFG Krawlers if I had a Trailer Queen though. I ran a BFG KO2 and Cooper STT Pros prior. My $.02

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
YT is the same. I had to weed out so many that were sponsored by a tire company. I ended up choosing the BFG KM3s. I would have gone withe the BFG Krawlers if I had a Trailer Queen though. I ran a BFG KO2 and Cooper STT Pros prior. My $.02
A lot of the trouble is that the right answer depends on what part of the country you live in and what type of trails you run.

Down in TX, mud tires are the best choice for the trails I ran. Around here in CO and in Moab, all terrains are usually better.

Oh, and YT is completely useless for just about anything.

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Knope. But it does have a Hemi. :like:
I'm looking at a few diesels in the area. Ya know, since I commute 100+ miles a day, and need to pull trailers, and equipment on a regular basis.
Lots of hemis in the area too though.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
I'm looking at a few diesels in the area. Ya know, since I commute 100+ miles a day, and need to pull trailers, and equipment on a regular basis.
Lots of hemis in the area too though.
I had to search for a hemi when I was looking around here. Diesels aren’t great in this climate in the winter for a daily driver, so it wasn’t really something I even considered. And since it’s my winter “beater” I needed remote start, heated seats, heated steering wheel, etc.

Bonus is that is was a good price and the 25th anniversary of the GC. It goes well with the 25th anniversary CJ5
I inherited.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
A lot of the trouble is that the right answer depends on what part of the country you live in and what type of trails you run.

Down in TX, mud tires are the best choice for the trails I ran. Around here in CO and in Moab, all terrains are usually better.

Oh, and YT is completely useless for just about anything.
I am loving the KO2's to be honest. I hear there is a load C rated 37" KO2 available...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Crap, thought I would kick back and enjoy a nice night of hockey, but NO!!! The Avs have completely shat themselves, down 0-5 to the Winnipeg Jets, and Avs outshot them by 11, WTF!

Oh well, at least the US Soccer team won from all I've heard :)

Oh, and the tacos were delicious. Good night all, and hang tough Mike!!

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
I am loving the KO2's to be honest. I hear there is a load C rated 37" KO2 available...
I'm leaning that direction. I just want to over analyze it like a good engineer.