Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
A saw a FedEx truck stop in front of the house, couldn't get his tailgate open and left. So frustrating, since my tires a due today. About 15 minutes later another truck pulls up, female this time, unload two BA tires and roll them up the driveway. I'm hoping that lazy POS first driver comes back. I'm wondering how many tires were in his truck. :mad: 5 separate tracking numbers. All FedEx.

1669563746327.png
He deserves a huge GFY gift for the holidays :(
Our "newer" FedEx driver leaves all pkgs in front of my wall on the porch for all to see (and take if they want) instead of simply putting them behind the wall, just a lazy douche, maddening!
Sponsored

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Happy Sunday (and Happy Birthday to me), you Crazy (in a good way) Jeep Folk!!

Off to the dive boat in a bit, then to look busy but do nothing the rest of the day… Well, might make some chili later, but that’s about it. :like: :like:

Cheers,
-CM-

1669562259969.jpeg
If you knew me, you might decide that I'm crazy in a bad way....

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
A saw a FedEx truck stop in front of the house, couldn't get his tailgate open and left. So frustrating, since my tires a due today. About 15 minutes later another truck pulls up, female this time, unload two BA tires and roll them up the driveway. I'm hoping that lazy POS first driver comes back. I'm wondering how many tires were in his truck. :mad: 5 separate tracking numbers. All FedEx.

1669563746327.png
So Fedex is now hiring can'ts who can't even figure out how to open a door?

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
He deserves a huge GFY gift for the holidays :(
Our "newer" FedEx driver leaves all pkgs in front of my wall on the porch for all to see (and take if they want) instead of simply putting them behind the wall, just a lazy douche, maddening!
At least he/she/it can apparently operate a door!

Sponsored

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Yep, good day in my house, wife and two boys are FSU grads so a win over FL started it out. Older son was a ROTC instructor at South Carolina and obtained his MBA there along with meeting his wife (who was and is a SC professor), needless to say two very happy Gamecocks (and my granddaughter). For this Yankee, Penn State beat MSU, not a fan of Michigan or OSU but was pulling for the Wolverines. Now if the Eagles can right the ship and win (bigger) tonight my weekend sports will be complete:).

Last edited:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Hi, I jumped on here to let you all know that Mike is not doing well. His daughter is unsure if it’s temporary or not. The medical staff is doing everything they can for him. Please keep Mike and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Hi, I jumped on here to let you all know that Mike is not doing well. His daughter is unsure if it’s temporary or not. The medical staff is doing everything they can for him. Please keep Mike and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Sending my thoughts and prayers for Mike. :please:

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hopefully he pulls through.
Sponsored