Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Anyone else not feel like working today?
I finished a master bathroom, walk in closet, and master bedroom remodel project yesterday. I started it in the first part of august. What an expensive pain in the ass. Friction order stuff, hey it will be in in 6 days. Nope some of the stuff was eight weeks. So, I am not working today. Note, I did take two trips out of state and two trip wheeling up north during this time and countless off days. LOL. I know I am over 10 grand as I bought all the stuff pretty much at Menards and they give you back 11% in rebates and I am over a $1000 dollars in rebate money back and still have not received all the rebates back yet.

I am thinking that I will either play the new God of War game for most of the day.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1668689950290

Or work on the campaign in the new Call of Duty game. My son just bought these and he shares his account with me so I can pay any of his 160+ games he has. Plus he hooked me up with anew PS5 so I could game with him and his brother.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1668690107422

Might have to send my wife out to buy some Code Red Mt. Dew and Doritos..
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
The Marine Corps tried to "upgrade" boots from the ICB (Infantry Combat Boot) to the RAT (Ruggedized All Terrain) boot.

ICBs lasted years, were comfortable and could easily be re-soled if needed.
RATs were uncomfortable and lasted about 1 hike. But they had a LOT of grip.

Didn't take long for the ICBs to be authorized for wear indefinitely and the RATs just quietly went away.

I still wear my ICBs when I ride my Motorcycle and when its snowing or I'm wheeling the Jeep.
Oh man. For years we were only allowed to wear issues boots unless you had a chit from medical. They were called the MkIII. Some guys swore by them and loved them. Literally just a leather boot with a sole made from hockey pucks (they grow here naturally). Literally gave me chronic heel tendonitis at like 25 years old. So from then on I was allowed to wear actual comfortable boots. Lol
Then they got varying contracts which ALL sucked. Finally they listened to the troops and came out with this program where we got reimbursed like $360 to buy our own as long as they were brown, black or tan. That's when I got the Lowas and never looked back.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Keep up that good work @Krondor!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1668689690591
Lol
There was a video where buddy was on the shoulder during a traffic jam. He had pulled out there because people were being douches and trying to go around and making traffic worse. He is literally recording with this big ol' wife beater of a pick up behind him violently honking his horn.
Buddy is recording selfie style and is like "you gotta follow the fucking rules man" not giving a fuck. It was hilarious.

Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
Everyones dog needs to hear that... It won't make any difference, because the puppy eyes will only get bigger.
With Willow, it's not the sound of crinkling food packages, it's the sound of footsteps near the corner food bucket that gets her "you're-my-favorite-human" looks! 🐾🐾

Miloe

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Quite possibly one of the most grating sounds I have ever heard. There's no sleeping through it no matter how hard you try.
nope, cat trying to barf sound……
dead asleep, straight to wide awake WTF I’m going to shoot that cat this time

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
SLS contains 8.8M pounds of thrust - that's a hoodany amount of power. I believe Falcon Heavy is 5M pounds worth
So it is possibly that this is the most powerful engine made? Hand me a pair of Chanel Locks and vice grips. I putting one on a early sixties impala and going for a drive in the desert.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Btw, I wanted to thank you guys for the support.
We are here for you like a sports bra. We are supporting you, but you still have some room to jiggle.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Mornin folks, thank fuck it's almost the weekend

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Btw, I'm supposed to impregnate my new boots regularly. This goes back to what Remorseless was saying earlier about not always using our hands and shit.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) giphy (4)
Sheeeeeit, they even got you busting out the whipped cream in the instructions. Shit's like the Lowasutra or something.

nope, cat trying to barf sound……
dead asleep, straight to wide awake WTF I’m going to shoot that cat this time
That is a terrible sound. Thankfully our cat has only vomited ONCE since the wife and I have been living together. Of course, that time it was full of blood and we spent a couple grand in vet bills only to find out she ate some random shit off the floor and cut her throat a bit on the inside. But, ya know.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
The Marine Corps tried to "upgrade" boots from the ICB (Infantry Combat Boot) to the RAT (Ruggedized All Terrain) boot.

ICBs lasted years, were comfortable and could easily be re-soled if needed.
RATs were uncomfortable and lasted about 1 hike. But they had a LOT of grip.

Didn't take long for the ICBs to be authorized for wear indefinitely and the RATs just quietly went away.

I still wear my ICBs when I ride my Motorcycle and when its snowing or I'm wheeling the Jeep.
Funny enough, my Danner boots are never worn. They just don't fit right, and I needed them to be waterproof so soaking them isn't working to form them to my feet. They also don't breath, which leaves my feet wrinkled and puckered under my own sweat.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1668691302317

I've thought many times to get these:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1668691734909

https://www.militarybootsdirect.com/danner-boots-55317.html

But I have no idea what supplier will sell a quality original anymore these days. No way I will buy boots/shoes/clothing on Amazon again.

Who do you trust?

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Oh man, @Sean L, this is right up your alley:

Sponsored