Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I always thought the "-" was the "minus" in the: T-43 hours/T-5 minutes/T-10 (sec)...

🤷‍♂️
I did too, but Google said otherwise. That's why I asked Holly for confirmation.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
IMG_4599.JPEG

Then there is my dumbass.
Odd that only a small bit of ground is visible, yet I am pretty sure I would love camping there.

Still, I got a RTT and trailer to bring more comforts for my wife. If it's not enough, I'll step up to your teardrop setup.

If that's not enough, it'll be hotels on our trips together. 🤷‍♂️
My wife is a big fan of our teardrop, it was actually mostly her idea (sleeping in a tent hurts more and more the older we get). I'm actually taking it out solo this weekend for a short trip. I have Friday off, there is a great forecast for camping, but the wife and Kid 3 had other stuff going on. I'm thinking it would be a good time for me to test some things . I want to see how well the battery and solar panels do for when we go someplace without hookups, and I want to try some other gear I recently picked up and see how it works. Though, the actual shake down/testing isn't really going to take much time, so other than hiking some trails during the day Saturday, I'll likely end up just sitting by the fire, enjoying the peace and quiet and some scotch.

I'm debating on whether or not to take my tablet for watching some college football if there's a decent cell signal. I mean, watching TV isn't what I'd normally consider camping, but...

Oh, that reminds me. I hooked up a Fire Stick to the TV in the teardrop to work with the hot spot on my phone in the event we get stuck with a rainy day while camping. That's something else that needs tested. Who's playing the night college games?

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Morning folks! Hope you Floridians, and the Floridians y'all know, have battened down those hatches!

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Good morning Jeep Fam. we got a new addition to our little family This is Conner. our 1 year old recue Blue tick hound. He's in need of some love and training but really enjoyed the Jeep ride home. The wife and i decided that with the passing of our 17 year old yellow lab 12+ weeks ago and our 15 year old Aussie shep mix only a few weeks later, our house was to quite with out a dog. So we started going and walking dogs at our local pet rescue. Couple weeks into walking the pups this Blue Tick came in from back east. I took to him immediately. Signed the papers and took him home last night. Today is his first day in the office with me as we are still learning his goods and bad habits that need to be broken. :) i give me a min to edit the post from my phone with pictures. happy Hump day Y'all.

A8F5664C-559B-4268-981B-2A6201297285.jpeg

295C0020-3D97-4476-A34A-3A1F7C74729C.jpeg

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Good morning Jeep Fam. we got a new addition to our little family This is Conner. our 1 year old recue Blue tick hound. He's in need of some love and training but really enjoyed the Jeep ride home. The wife and i decided that with the passing of our 17 year old yellow lab 12+ weeks ago and our 15 year old Aussie shep mix only a few weeks later, our house was to quite with out a dog. So we started going and walking dogs at our local pet rescue. Couple weeks into walking the pups this Blue Tick came in from back east. I took to him immediately. Signed the papers and took him home last night. Today is his first day in the office with me as we are still learning his goods and bad habits that need to be broken. :) i give me a min to edit the post from my phone with pictures. happy Hump day Y'all.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) A570F36A-11FE-4BAD-A1E9-6BB6DC3410D6

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) A570F36A-11FE-4BAD-A1E9-6BB6DC3410D6
Congrats! Love his colors! I want to get a bluetick some day so my redtick has a buddy:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1664372353557

Coonhounds make great couch ornaments lol

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1664372353557

Then there is my dumbass.
Showed my wife, when we were first going out, my camp/hiking stove that was about the size of your coffee cup (used white gas for you old timers - used your hands to warm fuel enough to bleed out and light it, heat then warmed the tank to provide pressure and vaporized fuel, actually worked great as archaic as it sounds, sounded like a mini jet engine when it got going).

Anyway I show it and my future wife proceeded to tell me she spells camping Marriott:). Wasn't a deal breaker since I told her the Marine Corps cured me of ever wanting to camp/sleep in a tent/or sleep on the ground again ever in my life. Hat is off to all you who still like to get out there for days one end - I still like a good long hike and or climb though:).

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Showed my wife, when we were first going out, my camp/hiking stove that was about the size of your coffee cup (used white gas for you old timers - used your hands to warm fuel enough to bleed out and light it, heat then warmed the tank to provide pressure and vaporized fuel, actually worked great as archaic as it sounds, sounded like a mini jet engine when it got going).

Anyway I show it and my future wife proceeded to tell me she spells camping Marriott:). Wasn't a deal breaker since I told her the Marine Corps cured me of ever wanting to camp/sleep in a tent/or sleep on the ground again ever in my life. Hat is off to all you who still like to get out there for days one end - I still like a good long hike and or climb though:).
I'll enjoy the hikes out and camping while I can.

Jeep camping is great too, and if I can get my girl to join me ... all the better.

It's all a great time.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1664373064949

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1664373064949
Sad to read about your Lab and Aussie, rescue looks great and congrats. We have 2 Labs with one going on 11 and can only hope she makes it to 17 (chocolate which usually don't have as long a life as black and yellow ones). My wife keeps saying we'll be a one dog family when Shelby dies but she keeps mentioning rescues so I know there is another. Best dog we ever had (Golden Retriever, German Shepard mix) was a rescue - had the best traits of both breeds.